I Am Here

Comment and follow ----

"Damon honey" Berta my maid called "your going to be late again" I groaned and groggily looked at my alarm clock, 7:30. "Five more minutes" I mumbled as my head met my pillow once more. I opened my eyes of what I thought to be 5 minutes later.Shit. My alarm clock stared at me accusingly, 9:30 it read in bright red. I stumbled out my bed with the line "I'm in deep deep shit" running through my brain. I hastily ran out the front door and ran toward my trusty bike which was chained to a pole.

Let me explain a little about myself. My names Damon Hunt, age 18 and almost finished school. Average height of 6'2. I don't really show my face much and I barely look in the mirror. My appearance I guess would be tan skin (I only wear my hood at school)

bright blue/green eyes and jet black hair, nothing really extraordinary I guess. My social status was 'loner'. It wasn't that I was a geek or anything I just don't show my face often, my face was always covered by my trusty black hoody. People of course wanted to be my friend but after many attempts of being nice and giving presents they give up. To most I looked to be a bit of a goth but still people tried.

You may wonder why people would try so hard to be loner boys friend, he obviously liked being alone so why bother? a very good question and the answer to that my friend could be solved in two words ........ Chase Hunt.

Chase Hunt biggest teenage heartthrob next to Justin Bieber. With his legendary voice, swoon worthy blonde hair and startling blue eyes he was everything a girl wanted and everything a guy wished to be. Which meant to say he was my polar opposite. In my parents eyes I was the 'not good enough son' and the

"disappointment". Chase on the other hand was the 'special talented son' the "success". Chase was always better in everything then I. So soon after Chase became famous I ceased to exist to the world and to my parents. Sure people talked to me, but that was to get to Chase, I learnt that a long time ago.

Anyway I was peddling my bike as fast as I could, trying to get to my school not to late.When suddenly, out of the blue a bright pink bike come flying out of nowhere and crashes front first into mine. I go tumbling to the ground with the rider falling on top. "Omg I'm so sorry!" the girl apologizes "are you ok?" I nod to winded to talk, when suddenly I recognize her. Serena Ford one of the hottest girls in school, part of the popular crowd, gets good grades, is class president and liked by all. We awkwardly stare at each other then reality kicks in and I clear my throat breaking eye contact. I get up, brushing myself off while muttering an apologizing and quickly push my wrecked bike away while she gazes after me. "Wait who are you?" she calls after me. Crap. I realize my hood had fallen down during the collusion. As I put it the hood back in place I say In a quiet tone "no one of importance".

Comment if I should continue or not. If you say I should, I'll post 2 new chapters. Book will be about 30 chapters.