The Drive to the Hospital

"That'll be fine. You are free to leave now or you can stay in here until you make sure someone is coming to pick you up and drop you off at the hospital." The doctor said as he walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. "Well I definitely can't tell Dream or Sapnap yet, they would flip out." George said as he pulled up his contacts on his phone. "I guess I could call Wilbur, I don't think he would freak out too much or ask too many questions..." He sighed as he clicked the call button on the screen. He heard three rings before a second of static, and then Wilbur's voice, "Hello Georgenotfound." "Hi Wilbur..." George said slightly anxious.

"Are you okay George? You sound troubled." Wilbur spoke quieter this time. "Um.. can you maybe pick me up from the doctors and drop me off somewhere, i-if you aren't too busy...?" George questioned timidly. "Alright, give me the address and-" Wilbur started, but was cut off by Tommy yelling "GOGY, ARE YOU OKAY? WHY ARE YOU AT THE DOCTORS??" "Tommy be quiet!" Tubbo said hitting him on the arm. "Sorry, you guys may continue." Tubbo said with a smile on his face. "As I was saying, give me the address and we'll be right there." Wilbur said. "O-okay... it's **** on Hillside Drive." George responded hesitantly. "Alright, bye Gogy, we'll see you soon." Wilbur said, the genuine smile clear to George from the way he talked.

After about ten minutes the three men showed up in the parking lot. 'We're in the parking lot.' Wilbur messaged George. 'Alright, be out in a second' he texted back. George walked outside and went to Wilbur's car. The passenger door was open, and Wilbur was pushing Tommy out of the seat "Tommy, go to the back seat!" He half shouted. "No! Why can't George sit in the back!?" Tommy protested. "Tommy just come sit back here, it's not that bad." Tubbo said while patting the seat beside him. "Ugh fine" Tommy said as he rolled his eyes and got out of the car. "Thank you Tommy." George said with a grin on his face. "Yeah, yeah." He responded.

As they were pulling out of the driveway Wilbur asked, "Where are we dropping you off George?" "Uhm- about that, can you drop me off at the hospital, please?" George said shyly. Everyone except George's eyes widened, "Wait why?" Tubbo asked, clearly confused along with the other two. "I'm supposed to get tested for...something... yeah, something." George said, trying to avoid the question. "A-alright then, sure..." Wilbur said as he had noticed that George was trying to avoid answering the question directly.

The drive to the hospital was silent, almost a little too silent. Wilbur was driving as though George hadn't just asked to be driven to the hospital to get tested for something. Tommy didn't like this, and was constantly trying to question George, but Tubbo always noticed and whispered for him to stop. It was very awkward for everyone, the only real sound being the radio, which seemed like background music in a film to the four of them. The silence was so loud that it was almost unbearable.

That was until they got to the hospital. Wilbur parked the car, then said "We're here." "Yup. Can you maybe wait here or come back to pick me up as well?" George asked quietly. "Sure Gogy, we'll wait for you here, okay?" Wilbur said as George opened the door and got out of the car. "Thank you again!" George said as he started walking away from the car. "No problem." Wilbur yelled back to him.

(A/N: This chapter is actually a bit longer, it's 610 words :)  Please tell me if you like the shorter chapter or this one better)