Page 5

It had been about an hour since him and Donatella had talked about the new region, the weather was beginning to change into stormy clouds all shaped differently. When I got bored I would start muttering to myself about what shapes the clouds were forming, at one point they looked like a Zapdos and at another they changed into what looked like a pokeball that was opened. She thought about what this would have meant but gave up after a few minutes.

"Hello Frio!" someone came walking into the hospital with a worried smile on their face, "I was told about how someone attacked you... Are you alright Frio?" I listened some more and heard some footsteps go past my room. "Hey dad, yeah I am alright." There were a few whispers and I heard some more footsteps toward my room, I got out of my bed hasty but carefully as I stood there I realized I didn't have much clothes on and quickly put on some clothes mother had left me. "Hello, your name is Donatella I heard!" as I put on my last sock I saw someone come through the door "I hope we are not intruding, I heard you were interested in the new region of pokemon we found. Since you have saved my son here, I must repay you in some way." He came closer and said "How would you like to go to the new region and help find some new pokemon!" I had no response, I was in shock. I had thought of ways to ask to go but never would I have thought he would invite me, so I said in a thankful tone "That would be wonderful! What time do you want to do it?" as I said this I looked up at him with a smile on my face.