Blindfold

I started to blow up on tiktok from doing popular dances. Even big creators started to notice me like Bryce Hall and Addison Rae. I kept making cool tiktok videos and eventually made a youtube channel. My youtube blew up after I made a singing cover of Miki Manaj's song super bass. So one day I was just sitting on my couch checking my dms and replying to fans. When I saw that Josh Richards Dmed me.
JoshRichards

Josh
Hey Ive seen you really blown up on youtube. I was wondering if you wanted to do a collab? Ill buy your plane ticket and everything.

Y/N
Omg yes I would love to Ill fly out next week.

Josh
Sounds great. See you then.

I was so excited my career was rlly blowing up. I was going to meet the sway boys. Im going to be so popular.
Next week
I was getting off the plane when I see josh and nessa. "Are you Y/N?" Josh asked.
"Yeah i am nice to meet you." I replied
"Are you excited to meet everyone?"
"Yes i am!"
We left and went to the sway house where they introduced me to all the boys. Then i walked into the living room where Bryce was making a youtube video and Noah was on the couch blindfolded for the video. I stared at Noah. His big neck blew me away. I could see him but he couldn't see me. It was like love at first sight. Even though he didn't see me. I new he was with Dixie but he was the one for me. The feeling was mutual. Even though he doesn't know I exist and doesn't even know im in his presence. I introduced my self to Bryce and Josh showed me to my room. I plopped on my bed as I checked my phone. I guess there was the papparazi outside and my fans noticed. My followers were sky rocketing I got 3 mill in 30 mins. I was living my best life.