best friends .

I love you guys😩
_

THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES: smut + girl tae + girl kook + gxg + older kook + genderbend taekook + bottom tae + top kook + older kook+ kook is a muscular girl + kook has a lot of nicknames for tae

muscle kink + spanking kink + omorashi kink (water sports) + flower = 🐱 + 1995 words

omorashi, also known as watersports includes urine , wetting, holding in urine, urine desperation. If you feel uncomfortable feel free to skip.
_

"dad! can kookie sleepover todayy~" taehyung begged her dad, following him around in the kitchen.

"I don't know tae, did she ask her parents?"

"yes dad, they said yes"

"then yes she can come over-" Mark was cut off by taehyung hugging the life out of him chanting 'thank you' like a mantra before running upstairs to her room.

taehyung quickly grabbed her phone from her dresser before flopping on the bed and started texted jungkook to good news.

bubbles = taehyung. bunbun = jungkook

bubbles
kookie !

bunbun🦋
yes bub?

bubbles🖤
my parents said yes to the sleepover😁

bunbun🦋
that's perfect bub!

bunbun🦋
can't wait to see your beautiful face

bubbles🖤
stopp kookie~

bunbun🧎🏽‍♀️
never 😩 .

bunbun 🦋
and my mom and dad want to come over for a lil. just to talk to your parents for a bit

bubbles🖤
that's perfectly fine

bubbles🖤
I'll tell them rn☺️

bubbles 🖤
see you in a bit kookie!! 💞

bunbun🦋
see you later sweetheart❤️

[ seen ]

Out of messages:

taehyung jumped up from her bed and ran into her parents room. she busted through the door to see her mom reading a book and her dad was playing a game on his PC.

" mom, dad, kookie said that she's coming over in a little bit but her parents want to come over to talk to you guys." tae crawled onto the bed and layed her head on jisoo's (tae's mom) shoulder.

"that's fine with us, did you clean your room?" Jisoo asked turning a page in her book.

"yes I did "

"YOU FUCKIN IDIOT. ARE YOU DUMB?" mark through his headset on the keyboard, yelling at the computer screen.

"dad it's not that big of a deal, its just a game."

"what do you mean 'jUsT a gAmE' I WAS ABOUT TO WIN BUT MY TEAMMATE GOT KILLED BY A NOOB" he flopped in his chair with his arms crossed.