lies.

ding dong  bitches i'm here

request made by: sorry I forgot who made this request but if you are here this is for you
_

this oneshot includes: angst + some fluff at the end + boy kook + boy tae + meantions of r@pe

_

kncok kncok knock

taehyung looked up from the tv. he pushed himself off of the couch to answer the door. he opened it to see his best friend jimin.

" hey min" taehyung fully opens the door, letting the older in. jimin have a slight wave with his head down before stepping inside. taehyung looked down at his friend with confusion. he shrugged it off and closed the door behind them.

" tae, there is something i have to tell you.."

" jimin your scaring me" taehyung has never seen jimin so serious or with a stone cold face.  jimin is always that bubbly person you would find skipping along the sidewalk, humming a sweet melody.

" let's sit down first" taehyung sat down on the couch while jimin sat on the other one. jimin clasped his hand together before speaking. saying a sentence taehyung thought he would ever hear.

" jungkook is cheating on you"

taehyung felt his heart stop.

..what? was taehyung could think of.

" h-how do you know that" the younger stuttered.

" here" jimin handed taehyung the picture of jungkook kissing another man. taehyung's heart broke into little pieces.

" o-oh.." tears ran down taehyungs beautiful face but he showed no emotion. jimin plopped next to him and hugged him.

" it's okay baby, you don't need him" the older pecked taehyung's cheek.

he smirked internally.

taehyung cried in his best friend's arms until a loud ' BOOM' was heard. their head snapped to the door to see an exhausted jungkook.

jungkook's state was horrible. blue/purple marks littered on his neck going to to his chest, hair everywhere, he flannel had no buttons. he looked like he just ran a mile.

taehyung jumped up from out of his chair, jimin behind him.

" what the fuck are you doing here," taehyung asked darkly. jungkook nearly jumped at his boyfriend's voice. " i just came back from jimin's house. his so-called boyfriend tried to rape me! and if it wasn't for my tazer then he would have done worse than this!"

taehyung turned around to jimin. jimin's eyes were wide and he looked like he just saw a ghost.

he moved away from jimin and moved closer to jungkook.

" t-taehyung don't forget he's cheating on you!" belted jimin.

taehyung's head whipped back to jungkook.

" remember those nights you would text me and tell me how you wanted to spend time with jungkook but he would always stay out at night and say he was at 'work' " jimin threw up air quotations at the word work.

" and i just showed you proof! he was kissing another man!" oldest tried to reason with taehyung. tae's head was spinning, trying to comprehend everything that is happening.

jungkook looked down at the couch to see a picture of him and another man. he picked it up.

" the only reason i am always out is because was trying to find a ring to propose to you tae, look" jungkook pulled out a blue velvet box. he opened it showing a shining ring with a huge diamond on top.

" and this picture is clearly edited, look at how my lips are wavy and how my fingers and too far apart." jungkook pointed out the details.

" damn it" jimin mumbled.

" jimin, why would you tell m-me he cheated on me?"

" because this bitch doesn't deserve you! you deserve me! you belong to me! i knew you longer than him! you are mine." jimin's voice boomed.

" ..we're you even my real friend?" tae's voice came out as a whisper. his eyes held hot tears threatening to spill out any moment.

" of course i am!- then why would you do all of this." tae looked jimin in the eyes.

" because i love you tae.."

" this isn't the way you're supposed to love somebody" jungkook cut in.

" shut up jungkook" threatened jimin.

" make me" jungkook challenged.

" please leave jimin" taehyung stood in between the two. jimin looked at his best friend with disbelief.

" your gonna stay with this bitch?!"

" call me a bitch again and imma taze your ass" jungkook whipped out his taser from his little purse. jimin rolled his eyes before walking past jungkook, purposely shoving him with his shoulder.

ZZZZAP

" OUCH!"

jungkook tazed jimin in his back watching his body fall to the ground. 'holy shit' taehyung whispered.

" bitch tried me" jungkook rubbed his shoulder. be turned his head to his boyfriend to see tears welling up in his eyes.

the younger pulled him in a hug and rubbed his back to soothe him.

" 'm sorry f-for yelling at you kookie.." mumbled tae before sniffling.

" it's okay bubba, I forgive you" jungkook pecked tae's cheek. " wanna go cuddle upstairs?"

the smaller nodded and was immediately picked up. the taller pecked the grey-haired male before taking up the stairs.

_

OKAY I'M FINISHED RIGHT BEFORE I HAVE TO GO TO BED. SCHOOL IS TMRW WHICH SUCKS BUT WHATEVER.

I hope y'all liked it, if you didnt idk what to say 🤷🏽‍♀️

LOVE Y'ALL BYE BYE 🍒