Part 23

CG5 was walking with TryHardNinja and FabvL down the school hall. "Guys, the competition is tomorrow and I don't have a partner yet" Charlie said. "Well, find one or else you're singing alone" Igor said. "You have attitude, you are sassy" "Yea, and I love it" Igor laughed. "Anyway, if you were in the competition,-.." "No. And even if I did, I would have FabvL as my partner" "Ok, I'll try to find another one" "Igor, FabvL" Someone said. FabvL gasped. "That sounds like.... a bone" He said. "How-..... oh, I get it" Igor said and turned around with FabvL and Charlie. "Hey Igor" Bonecage said and hugged him. Igor hugged him back. Bonecage went up to FabvL and hugged him. FabvL hugged him back. "Uh...... hey" Charlie said. "Hello, I am Bonecage" Bonecage said. "I'm Charlie, my channel is CG5" "Oh, nice, my channel is Bonecage, but for now, I am half of Mute Arcade" "Half?" "Yea, it was my side project channel and still is, just.... Bone is part of it now" Igor said. "Yea" Bonecage said. "I have never knew this existed" Charlie said. "Yeah, you only watch TryHardNinja, you never listen to TryHardNinja2, you didn't listen to Song Parody Zone, when GamingAwesome was still active, you didn't listen to that, you didn't watch the animations on Five Nights Music" Igor said. "Wait wait wait, who owns those channels?" "I own them" "So, you own six channels" "No, four" "But-" "SPZ and GA became inactive" "Oh" "But anyway, enough about this, find your partner" "That's very demanding" "You wanted to find a partner and also I'm older than you" "Good point" Charlie said and walked away. "Can Chi-chi be his partner?" Bonecage asked. "Eh... I'll check with her again, but I don't think she wants to join" Igor said. "Ok"