Prologue: The Angel

Once upon a realm, the world used to be in ruins. Humans and Demons fought each other endlessly, not caring if the blood spill were innocents'. Countless died in vain of this greed and envy. The Humans declared war, they fear the reign and terror of the Demon King. So they sought genocide, with the Hero by their side.

   On the day they clashed, a bright light shot from the sky in the middle of the battlefield. A man in black robes appeared, two pairs of wings behind him, a white and a black pair. He hovers a few feet off the ground. "An Angel!" murmurs erupts among the Humans, the Demons however stayed alert.

   "He's going to defeat the Demon King!"

   "He's going to save us all from his tyranny!"

   "Angel!"

   "SILENCE!"

   A deafening voice, shutting them up. Their cheers fall deaf in the Angel's ears, he did not care for either side. "I have come here, to end this war." He lifted his head to meet the Demon King's gaze, "Let us start anew." then he meets the Hero's gaze, "And put out this burning hatred."

   A man suddenly shouts, "Impossible! Humans and Demons will never live in peace!" without batting an eye, he snaps his fingers. A spell appeared below the man, "Wha-?!" a pillar of light rose into the sky, engulfing him. When it disappears, only his armor and sword fell, his body?

   "Ashes."

   The Angel spread his wings more, asserting authority. "Any objections?" Humans and Demons gaped at his action, a Demon soldier carefully voiced his thought, "A-are you on our side?" the Angel simply replied, "If this war continues..."

   "I will not hesitate to destroy every last bit of your sources, eradicating every species on this world. Don't tempt me." he crossed his arms. "Zect." The Demon King and the Hero stepped forward, the Angel joins them on the ground, completing the contract spell.

   He mutters to them, "Please maintain this peace as long as you can..." Both the Hero and the Demon King noticed his solemn gaze until he blinks. The Demon King replied, "I will...Sire." The Hero nodded, "And so will I."

   "Thank you." He bowed slightly before he flew away, away from all living beings that could be a potential nuisance and destruction.

   The Angel flew to the most distinct rural area, one of it was the mountains. There, he found several small towns that were untainted of the war, both Demons and Humans lived here. He hummed as he transformed into his human form, a white cloak with gray undershirt and pants.

   He managed to fit right in, this might as well be his sanctuary...for centuries or so. He continued on walking throughout the market, there were fishmongers, fruit stalls, jewelry, clothes, weapons...such a variety.

   "You're just peasants!" two human knights punched two civilians, a small child by their side, he stood up despite the tears at the corner of his eyes. "Why you do that for?! You...you jerks!" he shouted. "Oh! Looks like we have trash to dispose of." the knight chuckled, "You mean three trashes! Ahahaha!" they laughed.

   The Angel felt disgusted at their actions towards the hybrid couple, he was about to disintegrate them when suddenly he sensed a familiar aura. A figure in a black cloak somersaults from the top of a building. The figure took hold of their head and smash them onto the ground, their cranium cracks.

   It was a sight to see, the raw power that's leaking through this stranger seems very familiar. He began to approach while the stranger was helping the hybrid couple, "T-thank you, my lady." My lady? "Thank you, Lady Myth!" the boy's eyes sparkled in excitement, she shyly waved them off.

   The Angel stood a few feet away from her, she turns around and saw him. Her head tilted before she ran towards him tackling him to the ground. He grunted but froze when he heard a muffled sob, "Luci..." his eyes widen, he softly holds her chin up. His eyes glow slightly, "Vermythrax... Myth!"

   "Luci, I miss you..." he held her tightly, stroking her hair. He silently cast a teleportation spell, "Gatom." They warped into a nearby forest, under a large shaded tree. He rubs her back soothingly as her sobs slowly die down, she looked up to meet his gaze. "I thought I would never see you ever again..." she looks into his glowing red eyes.

   Lucifer faintly smiled, he gently stroke her cheek with his thumb, "You are as beautiful as the day I've lost you." he placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

__________________________________________

Heya! This is pretty short...
I'm just writing this on a whim so-

panicking while fanfic-ing

Giphy
https://media.giphy.com/media/cjVRLDWOVr5hYSO7rB/giphy.gif