Mayberry fanfic pt ???

The room is quiet. No one makes a move. No one speaks. They all just stare at each other... "Oh my god. Can you guys stop giving me the silent treatment? I won one game of Monopoly!" Esteban says. Hector fake laughs quietly. "Is this all just a game to you?" He asks. "Um... Monopoly is a g-" "It's NEVER just a game." Jessica says as she interrupts Esteban. "Can we do something else? I'm tired of ignoring Esteban." Andrew says. "I vote with Andrew." Esteban says. "Let's go to New York!" Jessica says. "Yeah ok." Nicole says. She snaps her fingers and suddenly everyone's in New York. "WHAT JUST HAPPENED?" Miranda asks. "Shhh my child. Do not question the powers of Nicole." Nicole says. "Seriously don't." Jackie warns. "So what now?" Daniela asks. "We be in New York." Jessica says. "But we are already doing that." Brayden says. "Do not fight me on this Brayden. You can roll back the attitude." Jessica says. "But like... how did the furniture randomly come with us... and why does no one care?" Chelsea asks. "Because." Clarissa says. "Because why?" Dennis asks. "Because I said so." Nicole says. Everyone is confused. Why are all of Mayberry, J.$EA, Ana Lee, Clair, Clarissa, Sarah, and all Mayberry fans gathered in New York? "Why are we even here?" Nydia asks. "Because Jessica said we should go to New York." Avery says. "I've hung around with these people too much and it's honestly better not to try to make sense of things because it won't work." Carlos says. "Why don't we go to LA?" Nancy asks. "That's a great idea let's do that." Yanelly says. Nicole snaps her fingers and everyone is in LA..... in the middle of the road. "NICOLE YOU SCREWED UP!" Esteban yells. "SHHH NO I DIDN'T!" Nicole replies. The cars are going through them. "What kind of crazy magic are you using Nicole?" Miranda asks. "Didn't I just say 5 minutes ago that asking questions leads no where? You know what? I quit bye guys." Carlos says. "Bro no." Nicole says. Then a small turtle approaches them. "OH UH-UH" Jessica says as she moves far away from the turtle. "Relax, that turtle thing was once! It's highly unlikely it'll happen ag-" Hector is interrupted by the bomb on the turtle exploding and blowing them all up.

Jackie and Jessica were the only survivors. They both ran away from the turtle because they dfw turtle bombs. They lived happily ever after and actually turned into Mayberry after 2 years.