- Through the Windows -

A/N: No, this isn't a Drew x Danny fanfic, because they are the same person. Also, more fnaf music ;^;

——————————————————————————————————

He stared at her, saying something. 

She was confused.

The same sign was repeatedly signaled.

She didn't understand it. 

Were they playing charades?

No, he was trying to tell her to get out.

There's someone in your house.

"Oh? Looks like someone just moved in next door," Daniel stated. Drew took a look out the window and commented, "Yeah, they came about a week ago... She's a bit strange, to be honest." They both stared out the window of the townhouse, observing. Daniel glanced over to him and asked, "How so?" Drew just shook his head in response, in a daze, barely managing to snap himself back into reality. "Oh! Would you like some more tea?" He asked, noticing his brother's empty cup. The latter chuckles, "Wow, the customer service here is fantastic!" Drew tch'd and flicked him on the forehead. 

Daniel was on spring break and decided to take a visit to his most favorite, most beloved, identical twin brother!  Drew walked to the kitchen, refilling the snack bowl. He asked, "So, how's college?" His brother continued to stare out the window and then replied, "Surprisingly not bad....yet." Drew snickered at his remark, "Ah, really? Always one for expecting the worst, aren't you." Daniel then turns to face Drew, running his hand through his black hair, "Hah, yeah, I am." 

Drew could tell Daniel was upset, so he made an offering, "Wanna watch a movie?" Daniel narrowed his eyes at him. "Come on, it'll be fun. And you see, then sun is setting, so it's not like we're watching a horror movie in the day time," Drew retorted, taking a seat on the couch, snack bowl in hand. The sun shining on Drew's cinnamon skin added to the innocent look of his silent pleads. 

Daniel let out an exasperated sigh before agreeing to him, "Fine, which movie?" He plopped himself on the grey furry rug, sitting right next to Drew's legs. "Uhhh," he said braindead while scrolling through the list of movies on the TV.

With Drew's horrible suggestions, Daniel took the wheel and chose at the end. 

————————

They were half way through the movie, and within in a few minutes, Drew fell asleep. Daniel following behind him, blackout. 

Then in what felt like a short amount of time, it was technically  morning - midnight.  

Drew woke up from his slumber, still on the couch. There was a blanket thrown on top of him that he didn't remember bringing. He looked around the room, disoriented. It was still dark out, the moonlight shining into the living room. He then noticed Daniel, dead on the carpet floor. "Oh,"  he thought to himself, "The blanket was probably from him."

He gave his brother a few small kicks to try to wake him up, "Hey, Danny, you're not dead, are you?" A few more kicks later, Daniel woke up, but barley. He groaned, "What do you want? Are you cold? I thought I gave you a blanket. I'll turn the heat up, then." Daniel groggily stood up and began to trudge over to the thermostat. Drew swiftly grabbed him by the wrist, "What? No, it's not hot in here, I wanted to check to make sure you were still alive." Daniel mumbled random things before throwing himself onto the long couch with Drew, falling back asleep within minutes.