1

Third POV: At Royale Entertainment

"You've got to be kidding me, right Mr. Goh? Is this some kind of sick funny prank of yours again?"

Jeon Jungkook, had just walked in all giddy ready for work today, when his CEO, Seo Goh, has some dismaying news to express to his beloved singer.

"No, Jungkook. I'm being completely serious right now. We financially cannot keep the place open anymore, besides, I've already put it up for sale. I'm sorry."

"W-Well you can take all of my funds and the money I've made so far! That would be enough to buy it back, right?"

"Son, you are an excellent singer, no doubt, but you are currently still underrated. Not once have you starred in any popular teen magazines, and the one time you did, it received a lot of backlash since you weren't well known. If we keep this building, I will be put into more debt then I'm already in, it won't be beneficial for anyone here to keep them suffering." The older man sighed in despair and sadness. 

This company has been working up for 6 years. Jungkook had originally auditioned here back when he was only 17 years old. Mr. Goh immediately saw talent sparking in him and gave him the job on the spot. He trained for a year after debuting solo from his friends, who at the beginning planned to stay with him throughout, but found their own careers to pursue, and hasn't seen them since.

The younger man paced around the plush chairs, not being able to comprehend the blurred out words from his guardian-like CEO. He was tempted to act out from impulsivity, but had certain respect for Goh, so, instead, he stormed out of the room down the stairs and ran with all his might. Not daring to look back. Embarrassment, anger, and confusion entered his mind. 

He stopped in his tracks as soon as he felt his phone buzz in his pocket. It Was Goh Se.

Old Man Se:

Please forgive me. I'll send a link of some Entertainment companies I think you'd fit great in. Have a good day Kook.

He made a tch sound, and headed down the streets of Seoul to the nearest 7-Eleven, in hopes of relieving himself with Marlboro cigarettes. He wasn't a heavy smoker, but whenever he was stressed out of his mind, he'd go buy a pack to calm himself down. He knew he could fall ill from puffing this much, but, he didn't really mind it. We're all going to die one day, might as well be at ease with myself for a few minutes.

He was seated now on his couch, currently watching Stranger Things. He had no sense of brightness in his eyes, as dull as an old rusted penny. He had been glancing back in forth from his television screen, his macbook, and the screenCuriosity now filling him, he decided to check out the link shared from the email sent on his computer. Images appeared of different men talking about their industries from interviews, and some reviews by people put underneath. He wrote down 5 names, making sure to check them in about a few months, as he decidedly wanted to finish one more year of college, since he had gotten so busy working on music and producing. 

Min Hanjo, Golden Gate Entertainment.

Bang Si-Hyuk, Big Hit Ent., Hybe Labels

Park Jinyoung, JYP Entertainment.

Kim Sean, KQ Entertainment. 

Seo Jina, HYM Entertainment.

He glanced at the companies for a few. There are rarely any woman CEOs in the music industry, so to finally see one intrigued him the most. It was told it was a woman, but there was no age provided or photo, it seemed this person in particular wasn't a fan of cameras. Very interesting.

Maybe this is the one? He thought. 

He sat up on his bed, and began staring out his windows.  

"I should probably get some sleep. It's already 11:49." He mumbled out to himself before pulling the soft covers over his head.

...

"Shit I'm late for class!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: <3