Chapter 1-On her way

She decided to run until she finds any sort of help which was then the only thing, she wanted in the entire world. Out of great pain, she screamed "help" throughout the entire road, with a horrible bleeding hand, probably because of the nerve as it was cut and nearly she staggered to the ground until it embraced her in an unkind way. She felt as if her feet was numb and saw her blood, red dress which every single girl in the world urges to wear on a date. But the difference was that, that particular time is supposed to mean a new beginning and the situation she was in meant an appalling end. Darkness fell everywhere as it struck twelve. She grabbed her phone for the last time, with the other hand which she had kept safe in hope to call the person she yearned to, at that specific moment but her attempt was in vain. She observed that the street was empty like a vacuum, not even a single being was visible and for the first time in her life, she felt as the loneliest person in the whole wide world. Drops of salty tears climbed down from her face as she pressed her wound with her soft fingers which was once touched by the man she loved. Within herself, she felt as if someone was continuously stabbing her heart with all power it had, but she was able to articulate her fearful feelings, and was aware that anytime, she was about to leave all these behind and go for a journey where no one could hurt her feelings and herself. She clearly assumed that nobody is coming to help her, and she gave herself a thought to pacify the moon, the twinkling stars and everything in her surroundings to take her away from here and not leave her like these. And for the last time she looked at the glittery night sky and felt something wet in her right hand, which she realized was blood for which one could be so thirsty, that it could make him kill a person. For once she wringed her dress, wrapped her injury with it, and eventually closed her eyes with the prayers written in her mind with a rock, and a sorrowful message engraved on her heart for her beloved one. At first the street seemed dull, it had grey and black colors only, but she made it look colorful only with a drop of her dark,red blood and her evergreen soul. Likewise anyone in the world she also had quite a few wishes in her last minute, but within all of those desires, she wanted to lie down in her mother's lap which would have given her great solace though she was helpless. She took her last breath reluctantly, with a heavy noise as if some dementor was sucking up her soul. Death came near to her and then more nearer and nearer and at last it kissed her with its sinful lips. It seemed as if she went into a deep sleep like the one in the 'Beauty and the Beast'. The whole scene showed some building blocks, some street lights, a few cars and a girl, well not actually a girl but a corpse with an empty vessel and a dreadful bloody hand, whereas the soul wandered around like a butterfly flying through meadows, oceans, cities, on its way to God. She made death look easy to us but is it?