Hell In A Cell

So I got another request. This is based off an idea I have for My Big Dog's Little Sister story. So enjoy!!

OC's:
Lelani Reigns, Ashley Strong

About:
Just wait and see

---------------------------------------------------------

Last week was the draft. Not gonna lie, it was one of the scariest moments of my life because you never know where your gonna end up.

I wanted to be with Dean Ambrose. But I didn't know if that was gonna be true. Thankfully it was.

Dean was drafted first to Smackdown Live. And in the next round, I was drafted to Smackdown Live as well. So I get to be with my boyfriend.

Now the problem is I hold the new womens championship

Now the problem is I hold the new womens championship. And it technically belongs on Monday Night Raw.

And my other problem is Ashley Strong. She wants to fight me at Hell In A Cell, but she's over on Raw. But I have an idea that will fix that.

So the new Commissioner of SmackDown Live, Shane McMahon, and the new GM, Daniel Bryan got everyone from SmackDown Live standing on the aprin, surrounding the ring. Yes, Dean Ambrose is also there.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, help me welcome your WWE Womens Champion, The Samoan Goddess, Lelani Reigns!!"- Shane

My music hit, and I walked out to cheering fans.

*Minus the beanie.*

I smiled and walked down the ramp, high fiving fans. I turned towards the ring, and jumped onto the aprin, holding my title up high.

I stepped into the ring, and smiled at Dean. He smiled back as Daniel handed me a mic.

"Lelani, I wanted to personally congratulate you on being the best WWE womens champion that you can be. And I know you have had a lot of help getting where you are today."- Daniel