(old)A GIRL NAMED JR (EPISODE 1)

Leon: uhhh my head what hap- oh *in an angry voice* right now I remember I'm goin to make that son of a Bich pay for what he did but first I need some more equipment.

3rd person pov: As Leon was for some equipment when all of a sudden he heard loud stomping sounds and when he turned around he saw a giant girl about 30 meters tall with a long reptilian tail dorsal plates with a black sweater and a skirt.

Leon's mind: shit well it was a good run.

???: oh hello there what are you?

She then poked Leon to see if you would talk which he did.

Leon: what do you mean I'm human I'm just wearing armor

???:oh so what's a human doing on this island?

Leon:That's something i rather not talk about,anyways my name is Leon what's yours.

Jr: my name is Gojira jr but you you can call me jr.

Leon:okay Jr if you don't mind I'm going to stay for a week or too.

Jr:I don't mind but mum won't like that.

Leon:and let me guess you're mom is Gojira.

Jr: yes

Leon: guessing she doesn't like us humans i'll try not to get spotted by her.

Jr: right

Leon:oh that reminds me can you turn human size.

Jr: I think so let me try.

Jr then thought of being human size and at the blink of an eye she turned 6ft feet tall.

Jr:WOW LOOK AT ME LEON I'M HUMAN SIZED!

Leon: yea I can see that but can you turn back to you're original height.

Jr:okay

Jr was thinking of turning back to her original height but couldn't.

Jr:huh why can't i turn to my original height maybe i need to try harder.

As Jr was trying harder her face became red from the struggle she was going through.

Leon: uhh Jr you can stop now it's getting dark let's try tomorrow but for now let's find some shelter

Jr:o-ok

Welp that's the end of this episode i hope you all enjoyed it and i wish you all a good luck and I'm sorry if it seemed too short

Love Leon