10th ship

Bokuto: NEXT IS YACHI X HINATA!

Kuroo: I always thought yachi was lesbian so this ship made me surprised!

Bokuto: same I thought she had a thing for kiyoko!

Kuroo: my observation is always off anyways

Bokuto: why do you say that?

Kuroo: cause I always thought you had a thing for akaashi.

Bokuto: I used too

Kuroo: yea- wait huh

Bokuto: I used too

Kuroo: *leaves*

Bokuto: WAIT NO BABY COME BACK IT WAS ONLY WHEN HE FIRST CAME TO MY SCHOOL AND IT WAS A TINY CRUSH ANYWAYS TO COVER UP THAT I LOVED YOU!

Kuroo: don't worry Bokuto I'm okay I'm just going to get water.

Bokuto: mk *realizes kuroo called him Bokuto*

Commercial break

Bokuto gets up and follows kuroo. "Baby are you sure your okay I don't like akaashi anymore I promise I mean I'm literally married to you! Do you think I would marry a person that I don't love?" Kuroo turns around with his eyes a little watery. "I know bo it's just the same thing happened with kenma. He said he used to like lev when we where together but really he was only dating me to cover up his feelings for lev and it fucked up my trust!" Bokuto looks at his husband and opens his arms. "I know baby but I'm being serious I don't like akaashi, I like no love you and I would hurt anyone that hurts you! Kuroo goes into his arms and nods his head. "I'm sorry for overreacting." Bokuto shakes his head. "Nothing to be sorry about." Bokuto smiles a little. "You wanna go visit tsukki and annoy the shit out of him and his boyfriend!" Kuroo laughs. "Yes!"

Let me know if I should continue this story!