Old Friends and New Hatred

Eliza POV
We were listening to The Declaration of war when Suddenly

BOOOM.. Lightning struck and Willy Tyber was eaten.. and Debris Fell from the Sky and Colt Grabed me and pulled me away from them.. but Zofia wasint has Lucky.. She was Crushed Gabi was Laying on her Face and
"Get up Gabi Udo Eliza! Stand up hurry" I hear Colt Say as I stand up
Gabi Turned her head and said 1 Word "Zofia?"... "Zofia! Udo said and Got out of Colts Grasp and Ran to Zofia Colt said "Udo Dont!" I was about to Rush to Udo's Aid But Colt Stopped me. "Hurry we gotta Lift This! Udo said he then got Hit on the Ground by someone Runnung By and Me and Colt were Hit as Colt Shielded Gabi and me too the best of his abilities and He Sit by a Rock and Stare at Zofia's Dead body... I then Hear a Scream Coming from Gabi's Mouth Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Me and Gabi And Colt are running while Colt is Carrying Udo "Gabi hows Udo!?" Gabi asked in pure Panic mode.. I just ran in silence lost in my Thoughts.. "I need to Find My Dad! Colt! He will know what to do To help Udo!.. Colt looked at me Kinda In Shock But.. I don't know were he Is.. So we need to Get him to the Closest Hospital.." Gabi Asked "No Udo.. your kidding.." Colt then talked to himself while carrying Udo "Shit!... Falco! where are you!?

Y/N POV (A Few Minutes before Eren Decided to Kill everyone)

I was Just Walking Looking For The warriors I noticed a Member of the Military Opening a Door and Checking it "Hey What are you doing?" I asked. A Member of The Panzer Unit "We are looking for Ms Pieck She has disappeared.. if You Find her Let us know! he ran to Check another Building.. I walked too but abit slower not really pressed for Time as I quietly checked for the Warriors... I just Walk Checking doors and Tel Suddenly.. BOOOM I Heard Lighting Strike..... Who could have Transformed! I need to find The Warriors Eliza! I Shouted in my Head.. I Checked every Door I could find As Quick as I could I saw a Stampede Running threw the Street as I was about to Dodged them By going into a House I Heard a Faint Noise coming from the other House across the Street.. So I ran and Opened it.. I hear someone say "Your Late!" Pieck Said "What!? I Shouted.. Pieck Seemed Shocked and Galliard was Kinda annoyed.. "who are You?! Anyways Get us a Rope" Pieck shouted "My Name is Y/N L/N.. i said while getting rope My daughter Eliza Crawford is a Warrior Candidate so I Assume sense your not in Pain you 2 are Pieck and Galliard.. thank you.. Mr Galliard you Protected my Daughter thank you.. Galliard said "You can Thank me by getting us out this Hole! I Responded Sorry I'm Hurrying as much as I can! I Then Pull Them Up with Rope as soon as they reach the top I Hear the Door open and I notice it's the Same Guy From before and Some other people too "Pieck!" 1 of the Soldiers Said "Your late! By While! We Run out of the Building ." A Titan Attacked during the Speech" 1 of the Soldiers said "For Real?!" Galliard said "The War Hammer is fending it off! Another soldier Said "where's the Cart's Gear at? Another Soldier Said "at HQ we'll have it done in 15! Pieck Said "Make it 10!" Every Member of the Panzer unit "Roger!" They left Porco Galliard Then Said "I'm going ahead" Pieck Said something "Wait. Porco Before you Rush in.... a Sound of Odm Gear Could be heard as They .. I Tuned out what the Warriors were saying....

Guys..... Is all I thought after all these Years... H-Home I was about to Make my Presents Known But I stopped myself for some reason.. I still need to Find Eliza I thought .. I start Running To Find Eliza not careing if Someone Recognized him The only thing that Matter in this Moment.. Was Eliza and i may actually i able to go home.. I Stopped for a Split second "But... Is-This Is my Home.... Liberio.. I then continued Running