A Battle against the Three Mage-Sisters (Part 1/3)

Planet Popstar, Fortress

They soon came out of the Goal Door and Blanc said.

Blanc: I'm glad that we got through that level.

Noire: Yeah. So, are we going inside that fortress now?

Magolor: I think so since were in front of the door.

Neptune: Well let us make haste then since we don't have time to stand around here, right?

Meta Knight: Agreed. Let's go!

Next, they open the door as they were now entering inside of the fortress. Once they enter the inside of the fortress, Kirby's allies started to wave of saying goodbye to them as they disappear into dust sparkles.

Then, the door soon closed behind them and Neptune said.

Neptune: Now that were inside of this fortress, let's go find this person who controls this fortress and put an end to this.

Suplex Kirby: Poyo.

And with that, they started to walk inside the fortress to uncover secrets and hopefully putting an end to their evil schemes for good.

After five minutes have passed, they were still walking inside of the fortress as they were now in Longview Corridor, where the thirteenth level begins.

(BGM: Jambastion Adventure - Kirby Star Allies)

Noire: I hope we can find a portal or something that would take us back home.

Blanc: Let's hope. But for now, we need to put a stop to whoever it is that's controlling this fortress.

Noire: Yeah.

Next, they were now moving forward as they were running on the slopes. Then, they jump on platforms as they encounter NESP which Suplex Kirby threw a Friend Heart on NESP turning him good. NESP is now wearing Kirby's ESP cap underneath his hood, with the brim pointing forward instead of backwards.

Next, they saw a One-way door and Ribbon said.

Ribbon: There's the One-way door.

Marx: Well that was fast. Well gang, we should head on in.

Then, they jump on the next platform and went inside the One-way door so they can move forward. Next, they came out of the One-way door and Magolor said.

Magolor: Looks like we got to watch out for those electric saw blades that we have to go through.

Vert: Indeed.

Next, they ran forward as they tried to get through the moving electric saw blades. Once they got through that part, they encounter another NESP as Kirby discard his Suplex ability.

Then, Kirby started to inhale NESP and swallow him. As he swallow him, Kirby transform into ESP Kirby who is now wearing a blue cap with a red bill tilted to Kirby's right side. He also has Spheres of energy that are visible at the ends of his arms.

 He also has Spheres of energy that are visible at the ends of his arms