one.

"Michiko... Why does that guy keep staring at me?"

"Hmm... I'm pretty sure he likes you."

"... What?"

THIRD POV- Your  perspective

THIRD POV- Your perspective

It was another afternoon in UA high, and the General Course students had just finished class with Ectoplasm. "That was such a drag, wasn't it?" Michiko said, as the taller female stretched her limbs. "Yeah," Y/n replied. "I don't see the point of learning maths. Like, how will that help me become a pre-school teacher?" Michiko glanced at her best friend in the middle of her yawn and chuckled.

"Let's get out of here. I'm starving," Michiko said, as she ruffled Y/n's hair. She pouted. "You need to stop doing that to me. Just because you're 5'11 doesn't mean you can treat me like a child Mich," Y/n complained, but it just made Michiko laugh even harder.

The duo linked arms and exited their classroom to fill the already full hallway. UA students were everywhere, as they all were rushing to eat Lunch Rush's sublime food and chat with their friends from other classes.

"Hey you two, wait up!" Their other friend Hinami called out. Hinami wasn't really close with the two, but still considered them one of her close friends. Michiko and Y/n couldn't afford to have a third, as the two's bond was way too strong for any other people to join.

Hinami finally caught up to them. "Hey Nami," Y/n greeted. "Why didn't we see you in class today?" Michiko inquired, as Hinami took Y/n's left side, Michiko being on the right. The three continued to walk down the hall as they we're nearing the Class 2A door.

"Oh, I was in the library. I needed to make posters for the festival that's coming up. Also, do you guys know this guy called Sen Kaibara? He's in 2B. Man, I've never seen anyone as handsome as him, "she raved and played with her short, blonde curly locks. As the three giggled and continued to walk down the hall, Y/n locked eyes with the most fiery crimson orbs she'd ever seen in her life.

THIRD POV- Bakugo's perspective

He was standing at the door, just about to exit when he saw her and locked eyes with her.

He'd never seen anything like it.

The most beautiful person he'd ever seen in his 17 years of life. He continued to stare at her as her figure walked away, and not once did he waste the opportunity by blinking.

"Hey, Bakugo, you alright? You seem to be zoning out a bit. You need to move so we can exit. I'm hungry!" Kaminari whined. This made Bakugo snap out of his trance.

"Yeah yeah, whatever," Bakugo grumbled back as he walked out. The entire class stood still in shock. "Did he just ... not yell?" Kaminari asked. Kirishima just shook his head. "Cmon dude, let's go catch up with him. I'm starving too,"

Him, Kaminari, Ashido and Sero all ran to catch up with their friend. "Hey, Bakugou, are you sure your alright? What happened earlier?" Sero asked, although he was a bit nervous to see what his reaation would be like.

"It's nothing. Shut up," Bakugo replied. The other four just exchanged glances, but didn't say anything more. They continued to walk in silence and finally reached the cafeteria.

"I'll go find us a place to sit. You extras get the food," Bakugo huffed and before the others could say anything, he was already moving. They stared at his retreating figure with wide eyes. "What's up with him?" Ashido asked, but the others just shrugged and headed over to the lunch line.

As Bakugo mopped around the lunch room trying to look for her, he finally spotted her. She was reading a book with her reading glasses on. Luckily for him, there was an empty table not too far from where she were sitting, but it was just enough to stare at her from a decent angle. He set his belongings down and sat at the seat which was hypothetically closest to her view.

As he continued to stare, he didn't seem to notice the other four individuals that had come back from getting their food. "Dude, who are you staring at like that? You seem to be hypnotized or something," Kaminari chuckled, which earned him a glare from the ash blonde. "Mind your damn business sparky," he said quite loudly, causing her head to turn to where the voice came from.

He went back to looking at her, but was shocked to see her already staring at him, they locked eyes for a few seconds but she quickly averted her gaze to Michiko, who came back from bringing them food. Bakugo was disappointed to say the least, and of course, this didn't go unnoticed by his friends.

"So, do you like her or what?" Sero smirked, causing the rest of them to giggle exept Bakugo. "Shut up you stupid extras, no I don't!" He raised his voice again, causing more heads to turn, including hers again. He saw, and quickly looked down in embarrassment. The others giggled again.

"She is pretty cute though. I think her name is Y/n, but I'm pretty sure she has a boyfriend." Kaminari teased, causing Bakugo to look up quickly. The rest of the table laughed again. Bakugo growled and ignored them by continuing to stare at you.

THIRD POV - Your perspective

As Y/n continued to converse with her best friend, she couldn't help but feel a bit uneasy. Like someone was staring at her. Her eyebrows furrowed at the thought.

"Hey, you good? You look like you saw a pile of shit," Michiko said with her mouth full of bread. "Ugh, Mich, talk with your mouth closed. I can see all your chewed up food," Y/n giggled. Michiko just slapped her hand.

The two continued to talk, but Y/n couldn't brush off the feeling of eyes looking straight into her soul. She quickly glanced to where they came from, and indeed she was correct. A pair of ruby ​​red eyes was staring at her. She stared back, and after a few seconds, she smiled at him.

His eyes went wide open and his cheeks turned pink as he quickly looked away. She giggled and continued eating her food. "What was that about," Michiko said, as she witnessed the entire scene. Y/n just shrugged. "I don't know. I don't even know him."

Time passed on, and Y/n could still feel those ruby ​​eyes looking right at her. She was starting to feel a bit uncomfortable now, so she glanced at him quickly, and back to her best friend.

"Michiko ... Why does that guy keep staring at me?"

"Hmm ... I'm pretty sure he likes you."

"... What?"

________________________________________________________________________________

A / N:

What's up y'all? First chapter, done and done! Please please please don't forget to vote and share it with your friends !! It would mean everything to me, and give me so much more motivation to write more. For updates, I think I'll do a chapter a day? That is until further notice. So far, how was it?

Stay safe lovelies!

-M