twenty eight.

"Why did that girl look so familiar?"

Recap: Bakugou has said no to Y/n's proposal,  but she finds out one of her classmates will go to the same place as her

Recap: Bakugou has said no to Y/n's proposal, but she finds out one of her classmates will go to the same place as her. What will happen next?

E/c- eye color

THIRD POV

"Kat, I'm gonna miss you so much!"

Y/n's family, including Michiko, were all standing at the airport entrance, ready to pick up their tickets and head to their gate. Bakugou spent the entire time with Y/n and her family, as he wanted to stay with her for as long as he could before she went off for three months.

"Hey, dumbass, it's just for the summer, you'll be fine," he groaned, attempting to get out of her iron grip hug but wasn't trying that much.

In fact, he liked the fact that she was clinging to him for these last few moments. He would never admit it, but he was dreading the next few months without her. He truly couldn't see his future without Y/n in it.

Of course, because of his tough guy act, Y/n could never know these were his true feelings.

"Kat, three months is forever! What if you-"

"There's no what ifs, Y/n. Just... don't forget to call me once you get there," he said, stopping his struggle and wrapping his arms around her body. Y/n smiled softly.

"If you two are done, we're gonna go now," Michiko chuckled, watching the two. They broke out of the hug, and before Bakugou could react, Y/n gave him a huge, sloppy smooch, shocking him. He quickly recovered and kissed her back. The two forgot where they were for a moment until Michiko brought them back.

"Ahem. We need to go now. You two can swallow each other's faces later."

.•° ✿ °•.

YOUR POV

It was around midday when they had finally reached Cuba. The beautiful breeze of Santa Clara hit their faces as they stepped out of the airport gates.

"Y/n, cariño, is that really you?" I heard a womanly voice say. I turned to the voice and saw a woman rushing over to us with a huge grin. Once she reached us, she wrapped her arms around me, shoving my face in her breasts.

I think she's a family member? If she wasn't, that would be really awkward...

"Mirana, it's been ages!" My mum squealed, embracing this so- called 'Mirana'. I looked at Michiko and Yuki, who were just as confused as me. However, before we could ask questions, she spoke up.

"Y/n, Yuki, I'm Mirana, your aunt. Your father was my younger brother," she said solemnly, smiling at us softly.

Now that I think about it, she does resemble him. She has his gleaming e/c eyes, and his smile. I almost teared up at the uncanny resemblance, but brushed it off by giggling.