That's Katsuki Bakugou?!

Everyone was gathered in class, making friend groups, talking getting close, you know how it is, when the door bursted open. Everyone got quiet and stared at that door for a full minute before a gorgeous blond decided to grace them with his presence, waltzing through the door and marching up to his seat like a boss. They stared at him, taking in his features but nervous to go up to him, but Mina ran up to him faster than Iida could fix his glasses and leaned on his desk. 

"Hi! I'm Mina Ashido, what's your name?" 

He grunted and put his feet on the desk, leaning back. "'M Katsuki Bakugou. Remember it, extra." 

Despite the harsh words, Mina liked his vibe right away and started talking to him, and, even if she didnt get more than a few grunts, she could tell he was listening. "-so then this BITCH decides to cut in front of me at the checkout line, telling me to go back to my planet 'cause I don't belong on Earth." She scoffed. 

His eyes opened and he turned to her for the first time. "Eh? What the hell? I can't stand extras like that." She giggled. 

"Right?! So you know what my fine ass does?" He grunts. "I tell her to go suck on a dick and get the fuck out of the line before I melt her ass with my acid!" 

Bakugou smirks. " I woulda blown her ass up." He sits up. "What were you buying anyway?" 

"Nail polish and makeup, obviously." 

He rolled his eyes. "Girls." 

She gasped. "How dare you!" She pointed a pink, quivering finger at his eyeliner. "You wear it too." 

"I didn't give you permission to call me out."

"I didn't give you permission to disrespect the female population!" 

"I didn't do shit like that! Women are fucking awesome!" 

"Say it louder for the people in the back!" 

He grinned at her. "I can already tell that you and me are gonna be best bitches."

"Best friends..?" 

"No. Best bitches."

She grinned back. "Yeah, best bitches."