Dayyyyyyuuuuummmm~ (Pt 1)

Katsuki lay on his desk, bored and tired out his mind. He stayed up all night studying for the test today, only to find that they were rescheduling it to a different date. So now, he was pissed, hungry and tired. It was a shame Mina wasn't at school that day. She would've bought him is favorite chilli's to eat whole so he could get his energy back. 

A mildly rough hand tapped his back, and when he turned around, he was surprised to see it was Deku. He raised an eyebrow. "What, Deku?" 

He bullied Deku in the past, yes. He regretted it, yes. He apologized the only way he could-by making Izuku's favorite foods for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Izuku knew what he was doing and immediately reassured him that he wasn't upset anymore, but Bakugou just shook his head and continued cooking the rice. 

Anyway. 

Izuku studied him with eyes full of admiration and...something Katsuki couldn't place. Whatever. He waited for a reply before tapping Izuku back. "Deku. What do you want." 

Izuku snapped out of his daze and flushed red. "N-nothing, Kacchan! Ijuswantedtoknowifyouwouldliketocometomydormofcourseyoudon'thavetobutIwouldappreciateitsinceIlikeyouandall-"

"Deku. Shut the fuck up. Hell no, I'm not sleeping your dorm. I don't wanna be surrounded by All Might posters." Deku looked upset at his response. "You're coming to my room. Come in there after school, I'll clean the damn place up while we wait to do whatever the fuck you're planning."

Izuku's eyes widened. "How did you-"

"Oh, look at the damn time. I guess I should put my shit away since the bell's ringing soon."

"Kacchan..." Izuku growled out. 

The bell rang. "C'mon, shitty hair. I've gotta pick up a few things from your dorm from last night."

Kirishima looked so confused but agreed anyway, nodding happily. Izuku was left there, confused and pissed. 

What exactly happened. 'last night'?