After they signed the paper work and got me registered, we took off to their house.

We got there and I climbed out first. I wasn't really impressed that they owned a mansion, so I just walked up to the house still in my panther form.

They were surprised that I didn't react to the house but quickly recovered from the shock.

One of them walked up to the door and unlocked it to let us in. I walked in a went straight to the couch to take a nap.

Bts POV

We were all surprised that she didn't react to the house when we got home. She also hasn't changed into her human form either.

Jungkook: Why hasn't she changed into her human form?

Namjoon: It is up to her if she wants to change. We can't force her to do something that she doesn't want to do.

Jimin: I bet she is as pretty in human form as in panther or wolf form.

J-Hope: I bet she will be prettier than het panther or wolf form.

Jungkook: I want to see what she looks like!

Jin: Well you can't unless she wants to change.

Yoongi: Well, she looks like than panther version of me.

We all look to see what Yoongi means. Y/N has gone straight to the couch the moment that she got into the house an fell asleep.

Yoongi: I think that I might join her.

As he says that he walks to the couch and lays diwn next to her and falld asleep to.

Jimin: That grandpa can fall asleep anywhere.

When said that we all die of laughter and the gaint panther wakes up

Y/N POV

I wake up to a high pitched laughter and glare at the person who the sound came from. I then decide that I will show them my panther human form

 I then decide that I will show them my panther human form

They all look at me in that moment.

Y/N: Can you stop staring?Like I know that I am pretty but you are making me uncomfortable.

BTS: Oh. Yeah. Of course.

They all say nodding.

Cute, I mutter under my breath

They all blush as they heard what you called them.

Y/N: Well, what do you want to know?