We got home and I went straight to my room. I got there and slammed my door shut. I walked over to my bed thinking about what happened last time I was in a hospital.
Flashback
10 years old
I was in school when I got called to the office. I walked up there to see the principal pacing around the room. He was the only person besdies teh teachers who knew that I was a hybrid.
" Y/N...... Sit down please." He said to me as I walked into the room.
I went and sat down in the chair infront his desk.
" I am sorry to tell you this but your parents have been in a terrible accident." He said with his voice full of sorrow.
I started to get worried as I heard him. Deep down I know that it wasn't an accident.
" Where are they?" I asked him.
" They are in the xxx hospital."
" Can you take me there?"
" Of course"
Then he grabbed his things and we left to the hospital. We got there and I ran up to the desk asking for Choi Minho and Choi Sooyoung.
" I am sorry to tell you but they had already passed." The lady at the front desk told me.
I started crying and ran off. After I was a long ways away from the hospital I changed into my wolf form. To my bad luck someone saw me and took me to the shelter.
Flashback End

When I started to remember what happened. I started crying. The boys must have heard me and came because I start to feel a warm hug come around me. I know that now I am supposed to be with them.