12

yohan perspective

just seeing him lie there made me anxious, like he wasn't go to wake up but i knew he would. i looked at him before i left the room just to calm down. it hurts, seeing him go through so much because of one guy.

no one should go through that and i couldn't even do anything, i couldn't even protect him. yet he voiced out how much comfort i bring him.

comfort from what? comfort that it's not him and me, comfort that i'd do anything for him just like jeno but i wasn't crazy. is that what his comfort was, because i'm like him and different.

i shook those thoughts and went back in to see him, he was awake, haechan hugging him.

he smiled at me and i smiled back, getting closer, haechan moving out of the way and i connected foreheads my hands intertwining with his as our breaths mingled.

"you're the strongest person i know, for now i'll be here for you no matter what. i love you so much, na jaemin."

"i love you too, kim yohan."

"alright enough of the mushy shit, i'm thinking we should move to canada."

haechan exclaimed, making weird hand gestures, we looked at him with a confused look and he sighed.

"we could start afresh, start new lives and i know that you don't want to leave the apartment so we let mark's close friend live here. we told him about renjun's room and he understood completely, plus we can visit the apartment every now and then, during holidays with the others."

he continued to explain with such a fond expression, his eyes sparkling at the thought of just living there.

"i think we should, after everything that has happened i think it's good to have a breather and forget."

"i'd like that. i'm sure renjun would have loved it so much, especially since he's so fond of the other world."

jaemin stated with a quivering smile and then the door opened, mark came in and sighed seeing him awake.

"so, what's the decision?"

he said wrapping an arm around haechan.

"let's go to canada."

the end.

did y'all really think that was the end, lol, you're right but y'all forgot about jeno.

he watched as jaemin took the bullet.

"no..." he said quietly, he wanted to scream but oh it pained him so much. he was losing blood by the second, he held onto the wound but it was no use.

he watched as the police came and an ambulance as well, but he couldn't even keep his eyes open, the world was a blurring mess and yet he could hear the sounds of police approaching him.

"i love you, na jaemin."

he took his last breath and smiled, seeing jaemin get put into the ambulance. he let go, his eyes closing and that was it, he was free. yet, he wasn't, he was still under the impression that he could still get him but there was no use. it was all gone like a blink of an eye and all he could see was a white then full of red.

dripping onto the floor, he walked into the void and he was never to seen again.

many say that he was feared, that what he did was worse compared to the others. and soon after, the devil stepped down and bowed to what was now the reigning king of what we call hell. he was a man with no mercy and yet he had longed for his lover but his love was replaced with the wrath of fire and he loved to be in control.

some even say that he had fallen for another man, he was never seen and never heard of behind the gates of the palace of the "newfound devils place" and that was it of it.

sometimes jeno would even watch jaemin live his life as he smiled and laughed with joy and maybe just maybe he regretted what he did, but no one ever knew

behind those cold hearted eyes of his.

his revenge led him to lead another life with more power, praised by the hundreds that were sent here for their unforgivable sins.

the end.