"Derry,Maine?!"

" I would like to spend the rest of my life with you."

"*sighs* Another day of this shitty place!" Luna said as she got out of bed to get ready for school "well at least its Friday" she said as she went in her closet to get some clothes and her shoes.

her outfit-

(without the glasses or the LV bag-)

once she was done she went into the bathroom and brushed her teeth tied her laces and picked up her book bag from her bedroom floor along with her board she then walked down stairs to see her mom making out with some random guy in the couch.

"EWW get a room" she said as she walked passed them on her way to the door she heard her mom curse at her but she didnt catch what she said because she was still making out with that guy.

when she made it out the door she put her board down and started skating to her school she was supposed to be a car rider but her mom was to busy fucking guys so she couldn't drive her but luna didnt mind because she like being out of the house.

while she was skating to school she was listening to music and thinking about her life "why am i even living?" , "its not like anyone cares or would even notice" thoses thoughts ran through her mind as she got closer to school.

(School Ending)

"Ok class that is all for today have a great week!" the teacher said as the bell ringed and every one packed up and left the class.

as Luna picked up her book bag and walked out she saw a group of girl staring at her "Do yall have a staring problem?" she said as she walked right passed them.

"what you say you little shit!" one of the girls said so luna turned around and said "Well you were staring mad hard at me!" she said with an attitude "Lose the attitude or we will make you lose it!" the girl said walking closer to her "What ever bitch" Luna said instantly regretting it.

And before Luna knew it she was being pinned down by three girls while the other one got on top of her and took out a 6 inch knife from her back pocket "NO NO LEAVE ME ALONE!" Luna said yelling and crying as hard as she could but it was to late one of the girls put a cloth in her mouth and the girl on top of her cut the side of her cheek really deep.

"Hope that gives you a lesson slut" the girl said as they left leaving Luna bleeding on the floor luna tried acting like it hurt and dramatic but in reality she didnt feel anything she was used to being cut.

soon luna got home and walked into her moms room to let her know that she is back but then she walked in on her mom with another man and at this point she just thought that her mom is a prostitute.

she immediately closed the door and ran to her room locking it then she dropped her book bag and looked at the mirror then all of the thoughts she had in the morning flooded back to her and with out thinking luna grabbed her skateboard and ran out the door.

luna skated all the way to a cliff she put her board down and looked down and saw that the tides of the water were getting more big and harder she then looked out on the sky and saw the beautiful sun set "if only the world was this beautiful"she said to herself then she smiled and took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

Just as she was about to jump she felt a hand grab her she then immediately opened her eyes and turned around to see nobody she then looked at her arm and saw a watch with a timer and it says it ends in 8760 hours.

"Wha-" and before she knew it there was a big flash and luna blacked out.

she slowly opened her eyes to see a familiar face or more like faces she was confused "she lookes pretty shitty to me" one of them said  "Just shut up richie! " another voice said more high and  pichey compared to the first one "richie?" luna said confusedly "thats the name doll!" he said now she was even more confused.

then she quickly got up and looked around "w-what the fuck h-happened " she said as she touched her face then looked down at her hand and saw that the watch was still on her right hand.

"looks like she been spending time with you bill" richie said nudging bill "S-s-shut up" he said "Bill? like Bill Denbrough!?" luna said with her eyes widen realizing whats happening "y-yea that M-m-me" he said "I must be dreaming" luna said "were are am I" luna said.

"welcome to paradise princess the one and only Derry,Maine!" richie said

"Derry,Maine?!"

ARTHUR: WHAT DO YALL THINK OF IT?! PLZ VOTE OR COMMENT AND DONT BE A GHOST READER:)