Saving Bev (part 1)

"never again,will i let someone in"

"Guys! spikes" bill said as they were walking in pointing to the floor then eddie took of his fanny pack and threw it.

then they were all preparing to get in there soon they heard a loud SMASH they all turned there head and saw that richie had a broken glass bottle in his hand and they all just stared at him.

and richie just threw it away then after they were ready they walked up to the porch and luna had to use her powers to break in it after they all got in the turned around to see stanley was still standing at the door.

"stanley come  on ,we all have to go" bill said stanley just stood there but soon gave in and went with them soon they were all walking down the stairs to the basement "hey eddie,you got a quarter" richie said "i wouldnt want to make a wish in that fucking thing!" eddie said and luna just laughed.

then luna pointed her flash light down the well "wow,thats very deep" she said it was wayyyyy more scary in person then seeing it through the screen.

"how do we get down there?" richie asked then mike and luna turned around and there it was a long cord of rope then mike and luna picked it up and tied it up tightly around the hook at the top.

then mike pulled on it to make sure it was safe "seems safe to me " he said then bill walked infront "i will go first,y-yell if theres a pro-problem" he said and everyone nodded then he started going down.

after everyone got down it was only luna and mike "hurry up slow pokes!" richie yelled "shut up richie!" luna yelled back "ok you can go first" mike said luna took a minute because she knew henry was going to fight mike.

"fine" she said then as soon as she grabbed the rope she heard a THUMP then she turned around and saw mike on the floor then she looked over and saw henry.

"hey pretty gal" henry said walking closer to her "dont call me that!" she said as she pushed him aside and walked over to mike to help him get up.

then while luna was helping mike henry went over and started pulling the rope up and threw it then he turned back around to face mike and luna who were now both standing 

"you didnt listen to what i told you did ya?,you should have stayed out of derry your parents didnt and look what happen to them,i still get sad every time i pass by that pile of ashes,sad.that i couldnt have done it myself" henry said.

"your a sick bitch you know that right!" luna yelled at him then she punched him in the face which made him fall to the ground she then turned around to see if mike was safe "you ok?" she said but mike just gave her a worried face "what?" she said "be hide of you!" he said.

then she turned around and henry smacked in the side of her head with a rock and she blacked out "luna!" mike yelled.

"wh-what happen to luna?!" bill yelled but no responds all you could hear was fighting "i-i-i-i need to get up there!" bill said worried about them but mostly luna "using what?" richie said.

luna slowly opened her eyes and saw henry slowly getting up standing close to the well so she took that chance and used her powers to throw him off and he fell in the well "luna are you ok?" mike said walking up to her while she was still on the ground "yea,yeah im fine" she said getting up.

"mike,luna!" eddie said "were ok!" mike said and everyone was relived then luna went down and bill helped her "im gl-glad your ok" he said to her "thank you" she said "WE are glad your ok" richie said emphasizing the word "we".

then mike was reloading his gun on the ledge while the bullets were hanging over the side when of the sudden they slipped and fell into the well "oh shit" luna said under her breath then mike finally came down.

"guys were stan?" eddie said then everyone turned around and saw he was gone then they all started running looking for there

F.R.I.E.N.D.

ARTHUR: hey guys sorry for not updating in a LONG while just alot of personal stuff as been going on but i will still try to finish it so dont worry:)