Exam (preparation)

The next days were awkward. Not just with bakugou but ochaco, momo, todoroki, kirishima and midorya. no one talked with no one besides me todo kiri and midorya but, even that, could be weird if the other three were around.

"I hate this, we gotta do something" kirishima comments

"do what? i don't want to deal with cheaters..." I respond

"Well but school is right on the corner and we will have exams together. Believe it or not, our team work if it's not good...the teachers will be so mad..." he adds

"When the exams arrive I deal with them. I don't want to ruin myself of course but now let it be. I bet Midoriya agrees" I reply

"I'm not so sure of that..."
"What do you m-...."

Midoriya was talking with ochacco. They seemed happy somehow but I could feel the tense far away. They were faking smiling but I was trying to understand what was going on. When he came back, I asked him to what he replied "Kirishima was right".
That guy can't keep his mouth shut for real, I'm talking about Kirishima.

*time skip*

The vacations are over. I prepared myself, my bag and headed to the classroom late.
"Sorry, I'm late" I knock
"Be responsible next time" Aizawa replies and I just think "looks who talking inside a sleeping bag..."

"Alright class" he stands up when I sit. "Today's class is a preparation to the exam so I called my colleagues to help. Go get your equipment, they're waiting outside"

I drop my chin, don't tell me it's teams...

*outside*

We lined up impatiently in silence. They were starting dead serious at me and that left me confused. What this preparation will be?

" class, I'm going to say the teams. Todoroki, uraraka and Midoriya vs..."

I looked at Midoriya and I could tell he wasn't happy with it. I remembered he talked to her but I'm concerned and I can tell everyone else feels the same. No one knows what happened back there, just all of us.

"Second team: kirishima, bakugo and y/n vs..."

I tremble of rage but I control it. Kirishima goes to me and says "so...can you really separate things?"
"Shut up!"
"I told you..."
"I told you" I imitate in a cynical voice "for fuck sake!  Did you want me to do what Midoriya did? Look at him" I point "didn't do shit that talk! He's mad, you can see through his eyes"
"Ok, ok. You didn't have to be like that. Chill out. I didn't want to say this but we should come up with a plan." He replies

"Yeah yeah" I state ironic "'it's not going to happen! I will ask to switch teams"

* time skip*

They didn't let me switch -_-
"Alright you won!" I say joining those two. I sit on the floor like them