U.A Sports Festival

The festival started, the first task was a race. Sounds easy...until I see the robots. What are these? I hear some whispering about that they were in the exam. Everyone looks...doing nothing until I see todoroki kun do an ice street.
He's in the first place. The rest followed his example and started to move.
Since I can't do anything to the robots, I'm going to use someone!
Let's see...this would be much easier if I knew their quirk. I choose one randomly and it's my lucky day.
This guy can fly!
I order him to pick me up and fly over those obstacles. From there I can see Bakugou and Todoroki fighting for the first place. Plus, Midoriya is trying too. He did a move with those bombs that impressed everyone. As consequence, he took the first place.
I don't want to win this race so I tell to the person I'm controlling to put me down after that camp with bombs.
I free him leaving false memories to not make suspicious how he got there and before I notice, They shout that Midoriya won. Yassss!!!

(I'm going to skip phase 2 because I don't think it's necessary for this fanfic)

Individual fights! This is going to be fun.

Ochako and I went to see who our opponents would be. I regretted to be honest but, Whatever, I would end up knowing. It's Bakugou. Right now that the atmosphere is weird, that stupid really had to say that shit yesterday... fucking idiot!
I join them in the auditorium. The fights had already begun.

"The 1-B has strong people!" Midoriya states
I nod agreeing, the girl we were seeing at the moment ended Denki right away. Poor him...
"Who's next?" I ask
"It's me! Wish me luck!" Ochako shouted excited running to the arena.
"let's go grab a coffee, I need ENERGY!" Tenya states
"Sure. Wanna come Y/n Chan?" Midoriya asks
"No thanks. I'm good!" I say sitting down.
They leave so basically I was alone. I look to the side and...SHIT. Bakugou is here yey...
He notices too and this awkward moment starts to rise. Oh god help me...