chapter 3

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷ ‧₊˚ ꒰ฅ˘ω˘ฅ ꒱ ‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

The next day arrives.

Marinette goes to school and promises herself to not avoid Adrien today.

As she gets to her classroom, she sees Adrien sitting next to her usual class seat.

She gasps and Adrien gets up and waves at her, "Marinette! I was waiting for you, wanna sit with me?"

Adrien winks at her to make sure she remembers what happened yesterday.

Alya and Marinette's friends noticed Adrien winking at her and were smirking. "Marinette, why don't you go sit next to your 'friend'?" Ayla teases her.

Marinette gets nervous but smiles, "Oh, sure Adrien!" Adrien grabs her arm and goes to their seats.

Marinette couldn't believe it.

Chloe notices Adrien wanting to be with Marinette and gets jealous, "Ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous!" she complains. Chloe goes over to Adrien's seat.

"Adrikins! Why don't you come sit with me later!" Chloe asks, trying to be cute in front of him.

Marinette gets weirded out. Adrien looks at Chloe, "Chloe, I appreciate it but I wanna sit with Marinette, I wanna be close with her."

Marinette's friends giggle and Alya tries to whisper to Marinette from her seat, "He's definitely into you!" but Marinette couldn't hear her well and just waved and smiled nervously at Alya.

Chloe gets mad and runs away furious. "It's okay Chloe, you have me!" Sabrina tries to comfort Chloe. "I don't care about you! I don't know what's up with Adrien today!" Sabrina gets upset.

He's probably sitting with me cause I know he's Chat Nior right? But I can't believe this is happening! I think I'm dreaming! Marinette thought.

School was over, and Marinette was about to leave the classroom until Adrien runs to her.

"Marinette! Why don't we go home together! I'll get my bodyguard to agree to get you in my car today." Adrien grinned.

"Oh....of course we can!" Marinette says, sweating a bit.

Alya walks behind them and takes a picture. "Wow, why are you guys so close all a sudden?" Alya asked.

"IT'S NOTHING!" Adrien and Marinette cried.

Chloe walks to them, "Then why does Adrien wanna be close with Marinette?! Are you both dating?!"

The whole class get shocked and surround Adrien and Marinette. Marinette gets uncomfortable.

Oh shoot, why did I do this?! Adrien thought.

"GUYS, THERES NOTHING BETWEEN US! WE'RE JUST REALLY GOOD FRIENDS!" Adrien and Marinette screamed as Adrien grabs Marinette's hand and dash out of the door to the outside of their school.

Alya knew what was up, but doesn't know Adrien is Chat Nior. Marinette has to keep Adrien's secret from everyone. Alya can only know she's Ladybug.

Adrien and Marinette run outside school and try to catch their breath.

"I'm sorry that I got each other into this crazy mess." Adrien said.

Marinette looks up. "It's no big deal! Is a bit pressuring you know."

"Yeah. Plus now everyone is now probably gonna thinks we're dating." Adrien says

But...do I really see her as a plain friend? Adrien thought.

Marinette turns red, "Oh! Well you can still hang out with me, I'll keep the secret as long as you'd like Adrien." Marinette puts a smile.

As Marinette said that, Chloe was walking to the outside of their school and sees Adrien and Marinette, "What are they up to now?! I'm going to the nearest bush and stalk them."

Chloe overhears Marinette saying she'd still keep the secret as long as Adrien liked, "What secret is she talking about? DOES THAT MEAN THEY'RE DATING?"

Adrien smiles at Marinette, "Thank you so much Marinette! You're an amazing person." He hugs her again and Marinette hugs him back, calm this time.

"WHAT IS THAT BRAT DOING WITH MY ADRIKINS?! SHE'S GOING TO HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS!"

Chloe gets out of the bushes.

Adrien's car pulls up and Adrien opened the car seat for Marinette, "Marinette will be with us! I wanna take her home if I can."

The Bodyguard just stared at Marinette and nodded.

"Thank you so much bodyguard! You're like my second dad to me!" Adrien smiles.

As Adrien also gets in his car and the car drives away, Chloe quickly grabs Alya, "ALYA YOU HAVE TO SEE HIS! ADRIEN AND MARINETTE ARE DATING!"

Their car drives away already, and Alya couldn't see Adrien and Marinette together.

"They went on Adrien's car already!! I can't believe they're dating, when everyone knows that Adrikins is MINE!" Chloe pretends to cry.

"You sure they're dating? Or are you lying?" Alya asks.

"Yes I'm sure they're dating! MARINETTE SAID SHE WAS GONNA KEEP A SECRET WITH ADRIEN AND THEIR SECRET IS THAT THEY'RE DATING!" Chloe cried.

Alya face palms, "Well, you can't assume right away. It's just a hug. I do agree that they were so close with each other today but who knows, they may be slowly developing feelings for each other instead!"

Chloe screams "YOU GUYS WILL
BELIEVE ME! Adrikins belongs with me!" Chloe walks away.

               ꒷︶꒷꒥꒷ ‧₊˚ ꒰ฅ˘ω˘ฅ ꒱ ‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷
A/N: I had to change the ending of this chapter multiple times to make it perfect lmaoo