chapter 1

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷ ‧₊˚ ꒰ฅ˘ω˘ฅ ꒱ ‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

"Pound it!"

Chat Noir and Ladybug once again defeated a villain again in Paris. After fighting the new villain, Chat Nior pulls out his rose and gives it to Ladybug.

"M'lady, it's for you. You're the most amazing partner I've been with." Ladybug is flattered, but then she remembers her love for Adrien.

"Chat Noir, I appreciate you. Like I said, I never want to lie to a partner. I'm in love with another boy...but I can't say his name. Our identities must always remain a secret." Chat Noir gets a little bit upset.

"M'lady, one day I hope you see me the way I see you." Chat Noir was about to transform back to Adrien so he quickly ran away with the rose.

"I'm really sorry Chat Noir..." Ladybug murmured as she transforms back to Marinette.

Marinette goes to her bedroom. "Honestly, I feel bad for Chat Noir," Tikki says.

"I know Tikki, but I've always been in love with Adrien, I just don't wanna hurt Chat Noir." She says as she sighs.

A few hours pass. Marinette felt like going up her house balcony to get some fresh air.

She sees Chat Noir sitting alone in the balcony and suddenly remembers when he was in the same spot last time (during Glaciator).

"What is he doing here? It's late." Marinette says to herself. She remembered when she rejected him earlier.

"Chat Noir, what are you doing here?" she asked.

"Oh, hey Marinette! Sorry that I'm here right now...could you let me stay here for a while?" Chat Noir says. Marinette guessed that Chat Noir is here because of Ladybug.

"Of course you can! What happened?" she tried to ask him.

"Well, it's about Ladybug. She always rejects me and I don't think she knows how much I love her. I've finally came to my senses that she only sees me as a partner and nothing more." Chat Noir sighs.

Marinette felt guilty on the inside, but there's nothing she can do.

"I'm so sorry about Ladybug. I've get that you've been rejected multiple times. I've been rejected too..." said Marinette.

Chat Nior turns his back, "Who were you rejected by?"

Marinette sighed, "Well, I can't say much about him. He just started dating another girl, and even though they broke up a few days ago, I still think that he just sees me as a friend."

After Chat Nior hears this, he almost came to his senses that Marinette is talking about him as Adrien.

"Is she talking about me? No...maybe it's another boy, or is it Luka?" Chat Nior asks himself.

Marinette is starting at his eyes. "I'm really sorry about it...looks like both of us are on the same boat huh?" Marinette giggles.

Chat Nior remembers the rose from earlier and gives it to Marinette, "Here, this was suppose to be a rose for Ladybug, but you can keep it. I think it compliments you."

Marinette blushes as she takes the rose, "Maybe I thought of him wrong this whole time..." she says to herself.

Both of them talk for a while about their lives and had fun.

Marinette feels like she can understand Chat Nior more as Marinette. Chat Nior can understand Marinette more often, and know more about her as Adrien in their school!

Chat Nior stood up, "Hey, I know it's late but I figured that we know each other at least and relate to each other right?"

"Of course," Marinette tells him. "I'll always see you as my biggest fan..." Marinette smiles.

"I have a small secret, do you think you can keep it between us?" Marinette gets nervous, "O-Of course I can keep it!"

Marinette thinks it's about her being Ladybug, or it's a secret that she shouldn't hear at all.

"Well, everyone sees me as Chat Nior, but nobody in Paris knows my secret identity, I'm a different person I'm not Chat Nior in the day."

Marinette gets shocked and is sure he's gonna reveal his secret identity to her. "Nooo! I don't wanna know who's Chat Nior!" she screams to herself obnoxiously.

"Nobody knows who am I, and you're always my biggest fan. Do you think you can keep it a secret?" Chat Nior asks nervously.

"O-oh, well I can keep it always!" Marinette stutters while sweating. "Ok, close your eyes..." Chat Nior says.

Marinette closes her eyes.

"Ok, you can open them." Chat Nior quietly says after he just transformed back into Adrien.

He made sure nobody saw him transform on Marinette's balcony since it's 11 PM on a Sunday night and everyone was asleep.

Marinette opens her eyes, and sees Adrien.

Marinette gasps really loud.

            ꒷︶꒷꒥꒷ ‧₊˚ ꒰ฅ˘ω˘ฅ ꒱ ‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷
A/N: First chapter done! I hope y'all enjoying the story so far hehe

Edited: 5/13/21

Edit: 5/15/21 still editing nior to noir lol! (Editing jn progress)

PLS ENJOYY