The invation

Warning: This story contains dark themes such as torture, murder, cannibalism, genocide, and other stuff, read at your own will.

3rd person

It's has been nearly a year since Y/n came to the village, the locals quickly became very fond of Y/n when he arrived. Y/n taught half of the people there to use a gun and to defend themselves, and would teach them how to make gun powder, and because of this the locals told Y/n of the four lords and to never go on their property without their permission.

The first lord he of was the one that lives the castle  that overlooks the village, Lady Dimitrescu who was know for her hatred of me and tallness and beauty, and her three daughters who also lived there.

The second was Donna Beneviento, who lives in a near a cliff edge, she was know for her doll making skills and one particular doll that seemed to move on its own, she had called for people to come to her house, but they never came back.

The third lord was a man called Monroe, and he is more less of man and more of a fish, and he hides away in the reservoir, and the mine near there, the locals say he mostly wears scrap cloth put together, hiding his grotesque body.

The fourth was a man named Karl Hisenberg, he is living in steel mill, from what the locals told Y/n. Hisenberg is a man humor and wields a big metal hammer, and mostly comes to the village for items he needs.

Y/n POV

I ran down the alleyways of raccoon city with my dad, the undead following close behind us. The rotten flesh of their faces peeling off, frightening me and makes me dig my face into my father's shoulder.

"It's going to be alright Y/n, we are going to make it to the gun shop and be safe there!" My father says to me, making me calm down a bit and and feel a bit better.

I can hear blood curdling screams and the growls of the undead, we made it out of the alley and onto the Main Street, but I wish he didn't walk that way. There was more chaos and people being eaten by the the undead, one rips open a guy's stomach and began to eat him while he was still alive.

I hear big steps foots coming are way, I look up from my father's shoulder and see a 7'0 tall person, covered in black clothing and wearing a fedora, he walked are way and my father saw and began to run faster.

My father and I fell when a zombie grabbed his ankle and began to bite it to shreds. "Raghhhh! Y/n and don't stop running!" My father says to me and lets go of me allowing me to run, I run as far I can go and I turn around and see my father getting his throat ripped out and I see other zombies going over to him and they start to eat him.

I watched in horror as my father get eaten in front of me, as his intestines get pulled out and pulled apart. And I blinked I saw the tall man again, approaching me and he steps on my father's skull while on his way to me, crushing it under his foot. The man walked closer to me, his steps making a loud stomp each time.

When he got to me, he picked up by my head and started to squeeze his hand making me scream in pain. I then felt nothing and felt to the ground, the man raising his foot to crush me, he slammed it down, making me wake up in a cold sweat.

"Y/n? Are you alright? I heard screaming" I hear luzia ask me through the other side of the door with a concerned tone. "Yeah I'm fine luzia! I just had a nightmare" I tell her as I get and walk over to my dresser and opening it, to pull out a shirt.

"Okay then, after you get dressed, there will be breakfast on the table for, and I think you got a letter in the mail last night" Luzia says to me and starts to walk away from my door and to down stairs. I proceed to put on my clothing and my jacket, and I open my door to head down stairs and I pass through the living room to get to the kitchen.