The three sisters

Warning: there are dark themes in this story such as murder, torture, genocide, cannibalism, and other dark themes read at your own will.

Lady Dimitrescu POV

I made my way down the halls of my castle, pondering what Y/n would be making for dinner, and what he would eat. He is a normal human after all and I don't think he would enjoy human meat as much as we do.

"Daniela Come here!" I Yell for my daughter and wait a few moments before she appears in front of me and comes out of the bug swarm.

"Yes mother? Do you require something of me?" She asks me

"Yes mother? Do you require something of me?" She asks me. "I need you to find Duke and go purchase some edible meat that Mr.Kendo can eat." I say to my daughter and hand her a small bag of lei and she bows to me, before leaving in her swarm.

I continue down the hall till I reach the dining room, I walk over to my seat and sit down, I start to ponder what will Daniela, and Bela would think of meeting Y/n for the first time. Cassandra told me that he seemed like a lost puppy when she met him.

When I first met him, he looked mostly confused and scared like a rabbit cowering from a wolf. And the taste of his blood was refreshing, I haven't had a good taste of blood in nearly a decade, the salty taste mixed with the sweet part of it was intoxicating, it tasted like cherry dipped in salted dark chocolate.

I might have it as a drink with dinner, and give my daughters a small drink of it. I grin at the thought of what my daughters would think of his blood. "Cassandra! Bela! Come sit at the table!" I yell as I start to wait patiently for my daughters to come and for Y/n to make dinner.

Y/n POV

I was walking around the castle, confused because I couldn't find where the kitchen was. I stopped noticed a girl cleaning the vases and decorations, I walk over to her and tap on her should. "excuse me miss I was wondering if you could show me where the kitchen is?" I ask her as she turns around to face.

"Go straight down the hall, then make a left turn and the make a right turn, you will be able to see it cause the doors to it are metal." She says to me and go back to cleaning the decorations that are on the wall.

"Thank you miss" I say to her, and she gives a nod. I walk down the hall noticing the photos of Lady Dimitrescu and what I presume to be her two other daughters. They all have different hair color, the one known as Cassandra has blonde, and the other two have white and brown like hair.

I make a left turn at the end of the hall and the right, I stop and see a two double metal doors. I walk through the doors and see a woman with white hair standing there with a bag. "Ah, you must be Y/n, Cassandra wouldn't stop talking about, she said you were like a lost puppy, she just wanted to hug you until you popped!" The girl says to me as she puts the bag on the counter top.

"I'm Daniela by the way, I'm the nice one of the three daughters. Anyway mother told to get some edible meat for you, since you can't eat human meat." Daniela says to me making my stomach ache, and making me want to vomit.