Chapter 31

♦Abigail's POV♦

My Saviour Came For Me Today, And Even Though I Fear Him With My Life I Dare Not To Test His Limits. I Sat Quietly In The Pitch Darkness Watching My Surrounding, My Saviour Can Strike At Anytime; So I Just Sat There Awaiting For Him To Strike But Nothing Followed At The Current Moment. Instead I Heard His Voice Echoeing Calmly Yet Scary Throughout The Dark Area We Currently Hid At. "Sister Abigail, You Have A lot Of Explaining To Do Here," He Whispered, "Why Did You Disappeared Me, Abigail?" I Don't How Exactly To Explain Myself, Without Setting Him Off.

I Shut My Eyes, Closing Them Tightly, Trying Hard To Keep My Breath From Hitching. I Don't Know What To Say, Because If I Tell Him He's Not Gonna Like It. "Abigail, Answer Me," He Hiss, Without Getting Loud. "I-I-I W-Was With D-D-Dean," I Said Mumbling Quietly The Last Part. Everything Went Silent, Nothing Could Be Heard Except My Heavy Breathing. God How I Wish Dean Was Here, There's Just Something About Him That Makes Me Want Him So Bad, I Just Gotta Have Him. No, No, Dammit Abby, Focus. Don't Give Him A Reason To Get Angry.

"Why Was You With Dean Abigail?" He Questioned, I Could Feel Him Moving Closer To Me. His Fingers Now Trailing Softly Down The Side Of My Face, As His Lips Brushed Against My Throat. "Abigail, What Did I Tell You About Ambrose?" He Whispered, Against My Throat, As He Began Planting Kisses Down My Neck Stopping To Suck On Skin Between Neck And Shoulder. I Somehow Found Myself Pushing Him Forcefully Off Of Me And Taking Off. I Ran All The Way To Dean Locker Room, I Knocked Before Walking Right In But No One Was Here. Quickly Scanning The Time On My Phone I Realize The Majority Of The Roster Has Left Due To It Being 11:45pm Right Now....

****Back At The Hotel****

I Paid The Taxi Driver, Quickly Getting Off And Heading Right Inside. I Made Way Inside The Opening Elevator Marking My Floor And Awaiting My Destination. A Few Minutes Later I Was Standing Infront Of Dean Door.

♦Jon's POV♦

A Soft Knock Echoed Throughout My Quiet Hotel Room, Immediately Catching My Attention. I Grabbed My Towel Wrapping It Tightly Around My Bare Lower Body And Slowly Making My Way To The Door, Cracking It Slightly Open, Behind That Door Stood The Beautiful Abigail. I Immediately Pulled Her In Embracing Her In A Tight Hug. To My Surprise She Hugged Me Tightly Back. She Was Slightly Shaken And Her Breathing Was Heavy, As If She Ran All Way Here From Wherever She Was. I Decided It's Best Not To Ask Now I Don't Want Her Running Away Again.

I Pulled Her Into My Hotel Room Shutting The Door Behind Me. And Turning My Attention Over To Her, Her Face Was Slightly Red As A Smile Creeped Up On Her Full Size Lips. She Shyly Look Down At Her Feet Fiddling With Her Fingers, That's When It Finally Hit Me, I Had No Clothes Only Thing Keeping My Privates Away Was This White Towel Wrapped Tightly Around My Waist. "Oh, I'm So Sorry, I Was Just Getting Ready To Shower Before You Knock." I Tried To Quickly Explain Myself, Without Trying To Scared Her Away.

Her Smile Growing Bigger Taking Me By Surprise Yet I Couldn't Be Anymore Happy That I'm Not Scaring Her Away. She Stepped Closer To Me With A Look Of Seductiveness Washing Over Her Beautiful Face Features. I Couldn't Help The Excitement Creeping Up My Body, There's No Denying That I Want Her So Bad, She Was Made For Me And I Intend To Get Her Back. I Must Of Spaced Out For A Couple Of Seconds Because I Was Brought Back To Reality When I Felt A Pair Of Soft Lips Connect To Mine. That Kiss, Those Lips Brought Back Millions Of Memories. Not Just Any Memories, But All The Memories That First Brought Her To Me. The Ones That Makes It All Worth While. She Belongs To Me,  She Always Did, Because I Believe She Was Made Especially Just For Me. I Kissed Back Eagerly, Pulling Gently Her Body Closer To Mine.

She Pulled Away Gently, That Seductive Look Still In Her Eyes As She Removed Her Shirt Letting It Slip Through Her Fingers And On To The Ground. Her Bare Breast And Pierced Nipples Now Exposed, Because She Hadn't Wore A Bra Underneath The Shirt That Currently Laid On The Floor. I Licked My Lips Watching Her Intensely, I Couldn't Help The Growing Erection Underneath The Towel Wrapped Around My Waist. Unbuttoning Her Shorts She Slowly Pulled Them Down Her Legs, Leaving It Lying On The Floor Next To Her Shirt. She Turned Around Walking Away Towards The Bathroom Pulling Down Her Thong.

I Could Hear The Sound Of The Showers Going Off And A Closing Shower Door Followed after. I Quickly Made My Way To The Bathroom Dropping My Towel On The Floor, She Turned Around Watching Me From Behind The Shower Door As She Bit Down On Her Bottom Lip...

♦Renee's POV♦

I Walked In The Hotel Lobby And Headed Straight For The Hotel Bar. I'm Supposed To Meet Jon In His Hotel Room But I Figure A Few Drinks Won't Hurt, Just Enough To Send Myself Back To Jon Ready To Rock His World. I Wanna Be Able To Give Jon Whatever It That Sapphire Was Giving Him But Better, And If It Means Getting Drunk Enough To Do Whatever He Wants Than So Be It.....

[[Authors Note]]

Chapter 31 Is Now Up Feel Free To Check It Out. Chapter 32 Will Be Up Shortly So Stay Tuned. Anyways Don't Forget To Vote And Comment. Thanks So Much For Reading ♥♥

Miiss.Marvelouss xoxo
Muahxs/Smooches