Chapter 40

Abigail's POV

"Abigail?" Echoed A Voice Calmly Through My Ears...

"What Are You Doing Here? I Thought I Told To Stay Away From Me," "Then Just Tell Me Why," He Said, As He Stepped Closer. "You Wouldn't Understand Dean," "Then Make Me Understand, Because I Refuse To Lose You." He Said, Beginning To Get Frustrated. I Sigh Lowly, "I Just Can't, Okay... I Just Can't," "Dammit Abigail, Just Tell Me So I Help You, Why Are You So Fucking Stubborn!" He Yell In Anger, Pacing In Front Of Me. Watching Pace Angrily In Front Me Immediately Brought My Worst Nightmare To Life. This Can't Happened Now.

My First Instance Was To Duck For Cover Because For Some Odd Reason It Was Like I've Seen This Side Of Him Before, But I Couldn't Remember How When I Never Knew Who He Was Until Seth Told Me About Him. But Something Inside Me Tells Me I've Met Him Before I Just Wish I Knew How. I Shut My Eyes As I Hid In A Corner, I Could Hear The Sound Of Things Hitting The Walls And Shattering Right After. The Sounds Where Frightening And Deafening, But Still I Tried Not To Let The My Anxiety Get The Best Of Me In Situations Like These. To Say That Trying To Contain My Anxiety Is Extremely Hard Is An Understatement.

I Must Let My Anxiety Get To Me Because As I Open My Eyes  Everything Seemed A Blurred, But I Can Tell There Were People Surrounding Me Due To The Dark Figures My Eyes Was Able To Make Out. "Abigail, Can You Hear Me?" Someone's Voice Echoed Faintly In My Ear. I Felt As My Body Was Being Lifted By The Voice That Echoed In My Ear, And Instantly I Closed My Eyes As I Try To Relax My Breathing, "That's It Abigail, Breath Nice And Easy..." He Paused "Everything Is Okay Now, I Promise." I Open Eyes Again Only To More Blur, But Try Anyways To Look At Face To Which The Voice Belong To. There Was Something About That Voice That Made Me Feel Odd In Some Ways, I Don't Know If It Was Maybe The Mix Feelings I Was Getting Towards This Person, It's Like I Almost Wanna Believe Him But Then Something Tells Me No You Might Get Burned.

I Felt As He Place Me Down On What Felt Like A Couch Beneath Me, "I'll Be Right Back, I Gonna Go Get You Some Water... Okay?" He Said, I Just Nodded My Head Weakly, Really Not Trying To Get Anywhere I Was In No Position To Either I Wouldn't Get Far. "Here Lay Back For A Bit," He Said, As He Helped Me Get Comfortable. "Okay, I'll Be Right Back." He Said, As I Heard His Footsteps Faintly Disappearing. Couple Of Minutes Later I Could Hear The A Door Open And Close, And Pair Of Hands Lightly Touch My Shoulder, "Here, Drink Some Water," He Said, As Help Me Sit Up Placing The Bottle Of Water To My Lips.

After What Seemed Like Forever, I Was Able To Finally Manage My Breathing, And Regain My Normal Eye Sight. Quickly Scan My Surrounding Coming Face To Face With The Person To Whom The Voice Belong Too, "Randy?..."

[[Authors Note]]

Chapter 40 Finally Up For You're Viewing Hope You All Like It. I Quickly Say I'm So Sorry For The Slow Updates Things Been So Hectic Lately Since I'm Renevating My House But I'm Gonna Try And Update Again Soon. Thank You So Much For Reading

Miiss.Marvelouss xoxo
Muahxs/Smooches