¹

TW!!!!!!!! DRINKING
Sapnap's POV
As I gathered my things into my bag, my father came bursting through the door. I knew this was bad news because he had a beer bottle in his hand. He was drinking, per usual. "WHY AREN'T YOU READY AND OUT THAT DOOR YET?!" He yelled. "I'm going, just give me a few more minutes." I told him. He walked out the door mumbling to himself. I gathered all my things into my bag, put my shoes on and ran out the door. I got in my car, and drove to my school, thinking about my friend Dream. I grabbed my bag and ran into the school, hoping I wasn't late. I shoved through the crowd in the hallway to my locker, and grabbed my phone, and my textbooks for the first period of the day, Reading. This is the first period I have with my best friends Dream and George. Dream and George are dating, but everytime I'm with him I feel all fuzzy inside. As my teacher was talking about shit about Reading, I caught myself staring at Dream. I can't resist, he's just so handsome. After class, I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the classroom. I walked out of the front doors and went to my car. I opened the door, started the car and drove to my house. Then, I opened the door to my house and ran up to my room hoping to avoid interacting with my father. I closed and locked my door, then got my phone out to text Dream.
Me: Hey Dream, do you want to meet me at the park in 15 minutes? Just you and me.
6:27 pm
Dream replied saying sure. I grabbed my hoodie just in case it rained, and my bag to put my stuff in. I opened my window and climbed out of it. I ran to Dream's house and waited outside for him to come out, and just as I had thought, it started raining. I pulled my hoodie over my body and put the hood on my head and waited for Dream.