³

After I cleaned him up, he went back into my room to rest. I sat there, on the floor playing Minecraft with my friends Quackity and Karl. "HEYYYYYYY BIG MAN SAPNAP!!!" They yelled in unison. "Hey guys!! I have a friend over and he's sleeping so if you could keep it down that would be great." I whispered in response. After two hours of playing Minecraft, I decided to turn my PC off and go to bed. I slipped into my bed, careful to not wake Dream up. I wrapped my arms around his small waist, and cuddled him until I fell asleep. In the morning, Dream shook me awake. “What the hell man? I was having a good dream.” I half yelled. “Shhh! Your parents are asleep. I woke you up to tell you I was going to the park and ask if you wanted to come with me.” He responded. I said sure and grabbed two hoodies, one for me and one for Dream. We both walked outside and started walking to the park. Half way to the park, Dream grabbed my hand. “Sapnap, I've been waiting a very long time to tell you this. I love you. I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship or anything like that.” He said. I had waited years for this to happen and it was finally happening! “Dream.. I love you too!! I never wanted to say anything because I thought you would hate me.” I said. He pulled into his arms and gave me the warmest hug I've had in a while. “What about George? Are you going to break up with him or are you going to continue dating?” I asked.