Back to the future

Harry's POV: so that's why they act they way they do. They're not bad, just misunderstood. I don't know what to say. I'm apart of the problem. I thought they were bad just like others did.
"I'm sorry... I-i didn't know-" "that's the thing Potter, no one ever does. I mean really, have you seen me talk to anyone else but Slytherin?" I can't think of any time. "Uh no not really." "Exactly." He looks at me with a smug look on his face. I don't get it, he basically told me his life story and didn't even shed a tear! He's strong, stronger than I give him credit for.
________________
We talked a lot he's actually really easy to talk to! W-wait what is he doing? I-is he asleep?! On my lap?! I- I mean, he's kinda cute. He looks really peaceful when he's sleeping. I don't wanna wake him. I might just sleep here. Today is Friday. I'm sure Ron will wonder why I didn't go back to the dorms though. I really don't wanna have to explain that I slept with Malfoy in his dorm. Ugh why must life be complicated. But, I think I like him. I want to ask him out. Tomorrow. I quickly give him a kiss on the forehead and go to sleep.
                 ____________________
Draco's POV:
I wake up and Potter is cuddling me in his sleep. W-what in merlins sake? But he looks really cute when he's sleeping. I give him a peck on the check and get up as quietly as possible to not wake him.
I start making breakfast for everyone since the house elves are still sick and this time I put food poisoning in two of the dishes. Surprises are the best! What? After all I'm still a Slytherin! They'll never know what hit them or who hit them! Hehehehe.
Hmm? "Oh hello Harry." He walks over to me yawning. "Good...*yawn* ...morning. Huh?" He rubs his eyes. "What are you doing, Draco?"
"What does it look like? I'm making breakfast
." He gives me a look. "No duh." The nerve. "THEN WHY DID YOU ASK?!" "I OBVIOUSLY MEAN WHY ARE YOU COOKING!" "THEN WHY NOT JUST SAY THAT?!" "I DONT KNOW- I- look- why are you cooking?" "oh! Because the house elves are sick. Who do you think did it last time?" "Uhm literally anyone else." Now I'm annoyed. "Ugh just finish cooking for me will you? I'm going back to bed."I got in bed and layed down it only took me a minute to realize, "HEY! WHO CHANGED ME?!"