19

The healing for my wounds was a long journey.

I mean I was in constant pain, and half the time the pain meds that Carlisle suggested never worked. Til they finally subscribed me some. and that medication knocked me out. 

Which I am sure Paul and Jasper loved since I wasn't moving around too much for their liking.

I did press charges on both Sam and Emily cause she knew what was gonna happen so she was part of the whole ordeal.

As I was clunked paul and Jasper went and fixed up my shop repairing any damage and making sure nothing was beyond repair or anything valuable or collector's item wasn't broken or damaged.

The whole process of trying to sit up and then moving was painful but I bared through the pain and get up to do what it was I needed to do. Showering that's a different story. Since I've got a bruised spine and injured ribs Jas and Paul would take turns washing me when they aren't both in there with me.

It's me a horrible four weeks since I've last been sexually intimate with them. they always tell me that they don't want me to be put further in remission than what I am. and that when I fully heal and Carlise gives the ok then they will make up for the lost times.

The other day  I was sitting at home in a loose dress to make it easier for me since it's not touching my back making me winch all the time.

I had just woken up from the pain pill nap when I hissed out from the pain which was nothing new.

I headed downstairs slowly and called out for both Paul and Jasper not getting a response so I called up Leah and seen if she was busy.

"What did your guys leave you alone?" she asked

"I assume so since they never popped up when I called for the" I replied

"Well I would come over but being the female alpha I got to handle these boys," she said

"No. you're ok. it's fine. thank you though" I told her

"Call if you need something," she said

"Will do" I replied

Once we hung up I headed back upstairs and crawled back into bed where I drifted right back to sleep.

Now here we are me home alone and halfway healed. I was really thankful that both my guys are seriously patient. I mean I know half the things they do aren't easy for them and they rather are out doing entertaining stuff or reading something entertaining instead they are stuck with me and have me for quite a while.

I really feel horrible that they aren't doing what they enjoy since they are tending to me hand and foot whenever I need them.

 I've brought it up to them and they assured me multiple times I don't need to feel horrible that they are doing what they are for me out of love.

I told them just how unfair for them it is but they said that it's perfect and that them helping me isn't bothering them.

I laid there with my eyes closed and sighed.

"What's wrong?" Paul asked

"I am just not healing how I thought I would. I mean it's almost been five in a half weeks since the whole fight. So why haven't I healed yet" I question 

"I am sorry baby that it's not working out for you. But I promise when you give it time and not focus on it. then your body will help heal you" he says to me

"That's all I can give is the time since my shops not gonna open for a while and these pain meds are knocking me out" I replied

"Sleep does the body good"  he commented

"As does sex" I joked 

"He laughed yet it does unless you're too injured.

I looked at him pouting which made him laugh more.

"I ca[t wait to be back in tip top shape" was the last thing that was said before I clunked out for a while.