Epilogue

Read A/n please)

____________________

Paul, Jasper, and I have been together for over four years. half a year after being together we gotten engaged then three months later we were married.

Alice of course wanted to plan it so we let her and it was a magical time for me as well as them.

When we got back from our honeymoon I became pregnant a year later and the pregnancy was rather short since I was carrying vampire wolf hybrids. when our babies were born three months after me being pregnant with them Both Paul and Jasper had to bite me to keep me alive.

now here we are one big happy family with our triplets. Yea, I said triplets. once baby for each of us to hold and share with each other.

I had a girl and two boys so now we are an even family of six.

Watching our little ones was something that was a grand experince.

What was a surprise was their fast growth.

We never kept them a secret from the Volturi cause we knew had we not, done so that they'd want to harm if no kill us so we made sure to write letters telling of their lives and how they are doing.

When they sent some guards to watch them they'd act like the biggest kid around our babies. there was no hatred towards them nor was their hatred towards my husbands. it's like we were witnessing a different side of the guards whenever they were around our kids.

Now here we are with our four year old babies who look to be twelve years old. Having fun and enjoying life.

Quill who imprinted on our baby girl Aria. While our two Declan & Darian haven't met their imprint yet. but that's ok cause that takes time.

So this is my story it might not be the greatest one you've read but it's mine.

___________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I know that this isn't probably what you've expected and it's understandable. it's just my mind isn't coming up with anything else for this story and so before I put random things that don't make since I figured it's best to just end it while it's good. (well I think its good)

((I changed it from Embry to Quill cause I forgot Clover is Embry's mate.)))