one kidnapped all it takes

Taehyung was going to work like he always does he doesn't mind because he has a boss there and he's pretty handsome.

Taehyungs pov
And we hang out sometimes when I get a day off and I like this dude so much I can't get my mind off of him when I'm at home ugh and it makes me go crazy!

*Beep* *beep*

Welp, it's time to start the day!

I walk into his office because I'm the guy who gives him coffee food and All!

"What would you like sir?"

"Can you give me some black coffee please?"

I bow down as a yes and go out the door going to the coffee table that I made.

After I was done making his coffee I went back into the office.

"Here's your coffee sir!" I said as I handed it to him.

"Thank you and I'm letting you get off early at 1:30 it's 10:34 right now "

I saw him then take a sip of his coffee and smiled.

"Why?" I ask because he hasn't done that to anyone. After all, if they ask he would always say no and he says I'll get the day off to seem strange.

"Because you are the best one I have here and you also deserve it!"

"But all I do is make coffee and food for you it's not that hard!"

I said as I playfully hit him.

"It is a hard job doesn't your feet ever hurt? Here come sit down!"

I did what I was told and he got up from his seat and went over here where I was and got on his knees.

He took my shoes off and started to rub my feet and I tell you what my hands were bigger than his and yet I can't even rub my feet that good but this was it!

"Does that feel nice?" He asks looking up at me.

"Yes, actually it was Great!"

"I'm glad to hear my hands can make your feet feel nice I'll try something different on you next time!"

All I did was smile at him and we both got up.

"Do you need anything else?"

"No, I don't well not yet so go do whatever until namjoon calls you."

I just bow and leave I walked to the bathroom and close it and lock it because I was scared to be out there with some guy.

A guy named park jimin always followed me around and when I tried to call him out he would just say " no your following me!"

Or he would back hug me out of nowhere and say stuff in my ear.

After 30 mins I got a call from namjoon.

" Mr wants you in his office."

" Okay tell him I'll be there in a second!"

After I hung up we call him sir or Mr because he doesn't want to give out his name he could be found and killed and that's understandable!

I went into his office and saw park jimin looking at me when he heard the door open I saw that same old smirk from him like always ugh!

"Y-yes, sir?"

"Can you and jimin go to the 3rd floor and get me some papers please?"

Omg with him!? That creep? I mean he's my boss I can't say no.