☁️ minsung; movie night

ship: minsung

fluff

plot: their group of friends meets up for a movie night and jisung gets nervous when jeongin tells him his older brother minho is back from dance school

"ahhh i'm so glad you're finally here!!" we heard our group maknae scream after we rang the bell. felix giggled and hugged jeongin before we entered the youngers house. we were the last ones to arrive to our little movie night so everyone already made themselves comfortable in the livingroom. we hadn't done something like this in weeks..god maybe months because we all had to study for our finals but now we could finally spend some time together again. lix cuddled up next to hyunjin and i helped innie get the snacks from the kitchen. "were you guys waiting a long time?" i laughted knowing we were always running late. the maknae chuckled. "not really, seungmin was the only one on time"

he reached for the top shelf to grab some chips and i surched for fitting bowls when i heard music from upstairs. "huh? are your parents home?" he opened a big bag. "oh no my brother is spending some time at home." his..brother..? i gulped. "i..i haven't seen him in a long time.. how has he been?" he smiled at me. "pretty good i think. our lino enjoys his dance classes very much" he joked making me blush with his comment. "i know you two spent a lot of time together when he still lived here" i nodded. i think i had a crush on minho since we were little but he moved out about a year ago to attend an art school. i nodded and opened my mouth to say something not even knowing what to say. i mean i hadn't seen him in a whole year. what if he changed? maybe that's why he never contacted or asked for me when talking to jeongin. it was silent between us for a moment. innie knew how i felt about his big brother since i told him about it once we were drunk and i have to say that he was always supportive. he patted my shoulder. "hey jisung..don't take it so hard, okay?" we heard the bell ringing and looked to the door. "i'll be right back"

after he left the room i continued filling the bowls and sighed. maybe it just wasn't meant to be. shortly after jeongin returned with big pizza boxes and a big smile on his face which confused me a little bit. "sooo what do you think.. you coud bring him his pizza and maybe convince him to watch a movie with us" he asked wiggling his eyebrows. the heat rushed to my cheeks. "wai-wai-wait innie i don't think this is a good idea. i don't think he wants to see me."

"bapbapbap no back talking" he gave me one of the boxes and shoved me up the stairs" now get your man!" after that he ran back to the livingroom and i slowly made my way to minhos room. okay jisung don't panic. you just give him his food and head back to your friends. that can't be that hard, right? i took a last deep breath and nocked on the dark brown door infront of me. the music stopped shortly after and a sweaty minho, that was obvioulsy dancing before opened the door. god that was a bad idea. i disturbed him while practicing and he looked so hot at the same time i think my heart stoped. he smirked a little when he saw me and i lowered my head so he couldn't see the blush on my face. "eh innie said i should bring you your pizza.. soo" i heard a chuckle. "thanks sweety. do you wanna come in?" i nodded cursing myself for acting so shy infront of my crush. he pointed to his bed so i sat down and inhaled the comforting smell.

he walked over to his speaker and unplucked his phone. "soo how are you?" he asked a little awkward. "mhh good i think. i mean now where the finals are over." i smiled and he chuckled. "oh yeah jeongin told me about it." he sat down beside me. very close to me i might add. "so you like the dance classes? i ehm i mean we haven't talked in a while.." i mumbled the last part. "yeah about that. sorry i never texted you i had a lot of stuff to-" at this point my head was as red as a tomato. "n-no minho you don't need to apolagize. i underatnd that.." "yes, i need to apolagize. we wanted to stay in contact but it's my fault we didn't.. i was afraid it would get weird between us.. like you know, right now" he chuckled lightly. i didn't really know what to answer to that.

"j-jeongin said i should ask you if you'd like to watch a movie with us.." he nodded. "i'll take a shower and join you in a little okay, sweety?" minho smiled and i stood up awkwardly. "okay so i guess i'll see you downstairs." he nodded again and i made my way out of his room closing the door.

argh what the hell was that ahh he fucking called me sweety TWO TIMES. not like he didn't do that before but it was different now.

i mean we're not these dumb teenagers anymore. maybe it actually means something..

with a little smile on my face i returned to the livingroom and sat down next to changbin who gave me a pizza slice already eating. "ehm innie? minho said he would come down soon but i think we can already start." he jumped up like the cute baby he was and grabed the remode to turn on the movie. "ey what movie are we watching?" i whispered to changbin. "if i had to guess i'd say ironman again." he laughed before the marvel intro lit up on the screen and made both of us chuckle.

after some time i felt the couch go down on my other side and before i could have realized it, minhos arm was around my shoulder pulling me closer to him. noone seemed to care and i decided not to say anything about it. i couldn't stop myself from getting a glimpse of him though. his hair was still wet and he wore his glasses which made him look more than handsome. and don't even get me started on his veiny hands...

"you should focus on the movie, jisung" a voice i knew just too well whispered into my ear. i turned my head back to the screen and pulled my hoodie up to hide my embarrassment.

after the first half of the film the pizza and snacks were empty so i got up to refill them. we had watched Ironman about a thousand times but we would still enjoy it everytime for some reason so i didn't mind missing a part.

i put the empty boxes in the trash and reached for the shelf the snacks were stacked in. i turned back and nearly dropped the bags when i saw the older one standing right in front of me. "i wanted to help youuu.. okay basicly i just wanted some more alone time with you" he laughed adorably which nearly melted my heart. i looked over to him with big eyes. i didn't wanted it to become weird again. so what is the thing you do when you don't want it to become weird between you and your crush? no really tell me i don't know and don't do what i did because i just hugged him. eww that's weird, Right? god he must be super uncomfortable. but before i could pull back he wrapped his arms around me.

i was so close to him i could hide my face in his hoodie and breath in his smell. "god, i missed this" he whispered and pulled me a little bit closer.

"minho?" i whispered back after some time. he just hummed in response signaling me to keep going. "i think i like you.." ... "i know" we stood there tightly embraced before he pulled back.

"i like you too, sweety" this time i could see his cheeks having a light pink blush on them.

we looked into eachothers eyes for what felt like an eternity before the thought of my friends in the next room came back to my head. "ehm do we go back or..?" he nodded smiling when i started to pout. i knew we should go back but i wanted to look into his eyes for ever.

"come on you can cuddle with me, okay baby?" i nodded and let him drag me back to the couch where i cuddled up with my friends big brother and enjoyed watching the movie with my small family.