☁️ hyunlix; back home

ship: hyunlix

genre: fluff and a little sad

plot: felix comes back to korea after finishing school in australia and hyunjin wants to finally confess his feelings but his crush looks a lot different now making the older feel like he had no chance.

hyunjin pov

nothing could ruin my mood. not changbin whining about something, not minho teasing me and not even jisung screaming could stop me from smiling as bright as I could. but in fact not only I was happy but the entire dorm had anticipation. in a few day our sunshine boy felix would return to korea. we were all trainies in different parts of JYP when we were teenagers but felix decided to go back to australia for the last two years of school. luckily the company had made an offer to him to return to dance practice when he came back so that was exactly what was going to happen. felix would move into our dorm and come back to dancing with me and minho.

to be honest I had been a bouncy mess for at least a month now since I hadn't seen my best friend in two years and couldn't wait to get him back. however, I started to get a little nervous now. you see, I had promissed myself to confess my feelings to my sunshine when he came back since I originally wanted to do it when we were 16 but his decision to go back home was made a few weeks before I had planned a special date for the two of us.

I wanted to take him to the ferris wheel at the winter market since he always loved looking at the stars and wanted to tell him about everything but sadly he was already gone in november giving me no time to do it properly.

then I wanted to do it when he would come around on vacations or something but he never did. school kept him busy he always said and 'two years are not that long, jinnie'. he had no idea how long these two years had felt for me. he called from time to time and sure we also texted alot but I never got to see his cute, adorable face. never got to see this smile I fell in love with. everytime I whined about it he said he looked ugly or just woke up and it was killing me. I missed this boy so damn much. I missed his hugs, his soft hair, his cute freckles and so much more. we would still be here tomorrow if I talked about all of it.

but now he would finally come back and I couldn't be happier. if he would like me back or not I was still glad just to see him again. too often I had cried myself to sleep because he wasn't there. it truely hurt to be away from him for so long. when he came back I wouldn't let him go again.

-

"haaaaan come on we have to goo!" chan screamed through the dorm as I tried to drag him out of the door. we would drive to the airport now to pick felix up and most of the boys had to be annoyed by my over-turned self by now. as we finally reached the big building, chan and seungmin led us to the right hall where the boy would arrive soon and we sat down in the waiting area. ahhh what would he look like? would he still be my little baby? maybe he would almost be as tall as me now! wait nah probably not. I giggled to myself a little. his hands would probably still be as small as they had been when I saw him the last time. did he still have black hair? in the last months some of us had experiented with hairdye and felix said he really wanted to try it some time but he would have told me, right?

only thinking about this boy made blush a little. this dark voice that always gives me goosebumps. I couldn't wait to hear it in reallife again.

"jisuuung?" I whined and shook the arm of my other best friend. "hm?" he looked up from his phone and laughed a little as he saw my expression. "what is it you big baby?"

"do you think felix will like my hair?" I asked, stroking through the strands I had just cut short again.

the squirrel's look got soft as he patted my head. "of course he will, jinnie. did you forget how he fangirled about it when you told him?" "mhh I don't know.." he sighed a little. "hey, I know you're nervous about him coming back but believe me, he thinks you're absolutly perfect!" he chuckled a little. "thank yo-"