🦋 minsung; you're a bottom..?

ship: minsung

genre: smut

plot: after the group gets drunk jisung and minho can't stand their sexual Frustration while being near eachother. against jisungs expectations minho turns out to be a bottom, desperate for the youngers cock, even if he doesn't want to admit it at first..

kinks: degration, master kink, slight overstimulation

when the promotion phase of the noeasy album was over the members of stray kids were exhausted but also endlessly happy. finally they got to perform again and see a lot of stays while doing so. hopefully they could do a tour and see oversea stays soon too! but for now they had some time for resting that was very much needed. when their manager told them the company would invite them to one of their favorite restaurants they all jumped around in joy, excited for the first completly free day in a weeks.

after entering the big room, they all sat down around a large table. they had good food, caotic conversations and most importantly: drinks.

they all craved to just let loose again and have a great time without thinking about the next days' schedule.

some bottles and glasses had been emptied and the usual started: minsung began to flirt with each other which was no surprise to the others. they already did it when they were sober so at this point they were just more open about it and especially minho was being way more cuddly.

everyone had suspected that something was going on between the two but quikly found out they were too dumb to confess to eachother and just kept it the way it was.

the pair was still acting like a couple pretty much anyways. jisung was as playful as always and blushed from time to time when minho teased him and minho was living his regular tsundere self, snacking the squirrel away whenever he cuddled with someone longer than he wanted him to.

to sum it up: it was a normal evening for the playful group until minsungs desire mixed with sexual frustration from the past weeks slowly took over, causing them to not leave each others side and getting closer and closer as time passed. all of it went pretty much unnoticed by the others as they were yelling and laughing, having a good time and not paying much attention to the two sitting in the corner.

at this point jisung was already on minho's lap, being nervous about the closeness and feeling his best friends hot breath on his neck as he tried to look unbothered. in fact the whole situation made him feel increadibly jittery. sure, they were always kind of close but even the little alcohol that he had was only making it worse for jisung that he had no chance to get off for weeks by now due to being way to tired when they returned to the dorm at the end of the day.

and the fact that it was his hot hyung's lap that he was sitting on didn't help either. the one that was his best friend but also the one he had been simping for for months. the way he would tease and look at him made the squirrel feel weak. his soft hair and slim body that still had these beautiful abs. and don't even get him started on minho's thights.. jisung was certain that minho was the hottest person he had ever seen. only thinking about his hyung made jisung horny but now he was literally sitting on him.

the older was wrapping his arms around his best friends body craving his comforting smell. minho just wanted to hold him and never let go. feeling him close and his touch was his only wish.

"you know what we should do??" yelled hyunjin suddenly, being clearly drunk, getting the attention of his friends. "let's go to a karaoke place!!" everyone was instantly convinced even though they always ended up doing that and packed up their stuff wanting to get there as soon as possible. somehow they were still excited for it.