JESSICA: BORN TO LIVE

On October 3rd... "Mr Roy... Mrs Roy just called and said that you need to reach the Welcare Hospital right now, the nurse will take her into the Labour room after a while", said Ms Hilton (Mr Roy's secretary). "She's at the hospital, already?", said Mr Roy.... "Okay  I will resume work after three days from now". While Mr Roy took his car and reached the Hospital with all the traffic he went through, Mrs Roy had already delivered a baby girl and she named her Jessica. When Mr Roy reached he was shocked to know he had a daughter as he had high hope's for having a baby boy. Mr Roy was very dissapointed with the fact he got a baby girl, after one and a half year he told Mrs Roy, "Darling i think we should put Jessica for the home for abandon", "No way, not at all, i will not put her there", said Mrs Roy. "Then I shall kill her", said Mr Roy. Mrs Roy had to agree and at the age of 2 Mrs Roy was spending her last hours with Jessica and she then realized that "One day my daughter will be adopted by someone and may be ill-treated", so she then thought of putting her in a boarding school for girls and keeping her there until she is able to be by herself.

Jessica stayed in that boarding for 17 more years, being hurt by her friends questions and being supported by all the sisters excluding one who used to leave when Jessica got emotional, after that the principle of the boarding put her in the "Stonehouse College of Arts" the fee of the college was paid by one of the sister's from the boarding school who used to hide away from Jessica, Jessica was curious to know who that was but she never did.