REVEALING TRUTH

After the class Vanessa comes over to Jessica's desk, "Dont worry Jessica, everything will be alright, just tell me what happened,  I can help you solve it !! ", "No you can't Vanessa, no one can help, I don't have freakin parents, when i was little they abandoned me in a boarding and left me there, you think you can help. Please don't tell Margret or anyone anything", said Jessica, "No I wont", Vanessa, explained, as she left with a disgusted face. Vanessa leaves and carries on with her friends but who knows what she's gonna do next??. After Vanessa reaches Margret, "Hey Margret, Jessica really doesn't have parents, they abandoned her", Do you see that look on my face??? , it says I DON'T CARE... " said Margret. Next day Jessica meet's Aadam and he says "Umm... hey I just wanted to tell you that your actually cute" Jessica is stuck with that look that she gives people with her eyes. Do you wanna be my dance partner for the new years ball?? "Umm..... sure, I dont mind but won't Vanessa or Margret go with you??", Jessica asked. "You think i would go with them, after what they did to you." Aadam said, "What did they do to me??", Jessica asked curioulsy. Aadam looked at her and said "Are you on Earth or Mars?, I think you should take a look in the toilets." Wow and when i go outside there is a big rush into the toilet, so i push in and there are so many poster's saying, 'POOR LITTLE GIRL JESSICA, DOESN'T HAVE PARENT'S', I mean why would they do that, tears stream down my eyes and everyones asking me if it's true... I go outside and Aadam takes me to an empty classroom and hushes me. After college everyone usuall goes to thier rooms, but this time they all come to me asking me question's, luckily I see Aadam and he takes me to my room and stays just for the day to calm me down.