Epilogue

10 years later 

Kit's POV 

We are all adults now, life has come far from the days I was on the run, from my own bestfriends.

How the times have changed, then I was fighting myself over the love I felt and now I am fighting the world.

Well I am not alone in this fight, I have my lovers and our families.

Like they promised us on that day, they have stood by us on every turn of life. They stood by us when the university threatened our education.

They stood by us when our employers tried to harass us, they were there in every turn of our life.

I guess having rich and influential parents really came in handy, anytime anybody tried to discriminate against us they would just make them bankrupt or air their dirty laundry for the world to see.

All in all despite the unlimited challenges that we faced we faced all of them and came out stronger and more in love with each other.

Life really has changed so much in the past years but what has remained constant in my life from my teenage years till now are my amazing boyfriends. 

I really got lucky in the love department, all these years we have only been supportive of each other, we have helped each other grow to blossom and become what we are today.

We are successful and happy, all of became doctors, surgeons, physicians in our chosen fields, we work in a renowned hospital, we live in a house that is big enough to fit our entire families, we have each other, we have these beautiful pets that love us to death and in time we will even have kids.

We have decided to adopt, we are looking for kids that will bring more love and joy in our hearts, and when they come we will be complete family.

I can't wait for the day, but first thing first dinner! made by my amazing loves.

"kitty here try this, it's a new way I learned to make pasta" said beam leaning towards me with a spoonful of pasta in his hands.

"Yummm, Beamie this is so tasty! I am glad you are my boyfriend! otherwise I would have missed out on all this delicious food" I said partially teasing and partially serious.

Beam's cooking is to die for, if he wasn't a doctor he could definitely be a cook.

Beam just laughed at my compliment used to comments like these from me and  just continued feeding me and while that was happening Pha came behind beam, hugging his waist and putting his chin and beam's shoulder.

He started kissing Beam's neck and ears alternatively and said "well cooking isn't the only thing our Beamie is good at" he said all that in this seductive voice just besides beam's ear.

"Pha, not now, let's eat first I am hungry !" Beam whinned, but Pha continued doing what he was doing and said well beamie I am hungry too , for you. And that was my clue, so while Pha occupied beam's neck I took over his mouth and kissed him hungrily.

By now  beam too has forgotten all about dinner and we went on for hours to satisfy the other kind of hunger.

It's been years but our love has only grown with time so much that if anyone of us had the ability to get pregnant we would have our very own cricket team by now.

Uh, this blissful life!

Hope we remain this way forever!

<3 <3 

Bestfriends cum Lovers