There's a way for us to have a baby

Stiles POV:
I woke up to Derek kissing my cheek.
"Good-morning puppy" I say and smile at him with my eyes closed.
"Come on get up Deaton wants to talk to us he said he found out something we might want to know" Derek said pulling me out of bed with a smile on his face. I groan and get up and put some clothes on.
"Come on then let's go" I say grabbing my keys. We both then go out to my car and head to Deatons. We head in and see Deaton smiling at us.
"What's going on this is creepy" I say backing up into Derek. Derek wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into him and growls at them.
"Don't worry it's not a bad thing" Deaton said trying to calm Derek down. Dereks grip loosens and he stops growling.
"I've found away for you to have biological children" Deaton said smiling at us.
"What's that's not possible to have children there needs to be a female because the child need to grow in the womb and needs to come out of the vagina" I explain thoroughly.
"Yes but assuming you've had sex before the mate of a werewolf should have developed a womb and the child would have to be cut out of the stomach. The child would be delivered c-section created under the full moon" Deaton explains. I look at him star struck. Derek pushes me towards the door.
"Stiles get in the car" Derek said demandingly.
"W-what no i have so many questions" I say but then immediately shut up after Derek growls loudly me. I scowl at him and walk out the door and get in my car. I turn my car on and drove back to his apartment without him. I open the apartment door and slam it behind me. I then strip down just to my boxers and get into bed.
"Stupid Derek thinking he can control me by growling at me, I'm not one of his betas" I say angrily. 10 minutes later I hear the apartment door open.
"Stiles" I hear Derek yell. I get out of bed and see him and I glare at him.
"Fuck you Derek" I say with venom in my voice.
"Stiles" Derek said his voice full of guilt.
"There no excuse for what you just did, I had the right to stay there and ask questions." I say and turn around and walk back to the bedroom. Derek grants my arm and pulls me around and into his chest.
"Let go of me" I say and try to pull out of his grips.
"Please Stiles let me explain" Derek said.
"Fine explain" I say and pull out of his grip and sit on the sofa.
"I've heard of it before but it's extremely dangerous you could die from it. You'd have to be kept inside unless you had clothes that cover the bump" Derek said sadly.
" you don't understand" I say and grab his hands. "I want to have children with you I want a son or a daughter of our own, think about it Derek we'd not have to have someone else's baby or a baby with just one of our DNA's" I say amazed.
"Do you really want to have a child with me" Derek asked surprises.
"Yes I want a child with you" I say smiling at him. He smiles back and kisses me passionately. I kiss him back passionately.
"I wanna wait until I'm older to have kids though" I say smiling at him.
"Of course we'll have kids whenever you feel ready" Derek said. I smile and get up and drag Derek to bed. I sigh and lay down in Dereks arms.
"I love you Stiles" Derek said kissing my head.
"I love you too Derek" I say snuggling into him and relaxing.