Her Origins

Everyone thinks the stealthy Carmen Sandiego is a masterminded thief that steals precious artifacts from all over the world, they only think about one thing. Carmen is a thief. But, they never think about why does she steal, who is she, and what's her purpose in doing this. She has a purpose for stealing, and its not a normal one.

---

Carmen was a orphan, raised on V.I.L.E island by criminal lunatics and masterminds. Which, made her have the desire for becoming a thief. She made friends and rivals at V.I.L.E academy, at had the best time. Until she failed and couldn't pass. During her year of being alone, she discovered the true name of V.I.L.E. V.I.L.E's real name was Villian's International League of Evil, which was something Carmen never wanted to be . Ever since that day, she swore she would take revenge from V.I.L.E 

" I was a living a lie my entire life, i thought V.I.LE was a import export organization for thieves"

"Look, V.I.L.E wants a truce. Even shadowsan is on board"

"They want me stealing for them. Instead of from them"

" Its all you ever wanted right?"

Carmen sat there quietly, knowing gray was right about that part when he said its all she ever wanted. But she still couldn't bare the fact that its a criminal organization. She swore she would never, ever, work for V.I.L.E, for many reasons. 

"Sorry gray, but no i will not come back to V.I.L.E island."

Gray had that regretting look on his face. He stood up and pointed his crackle-rod at Carmen, her eyes widened for a second while she was trying to figure what he was going to do. But as soon as she figured it out, she acted quickly and took the crackle rod from him. "Its fingerprint activated, it wont work for you"-gray called out. But she wasn't done yet, Carmen kicked gray in the face that he fell unconsious. And then she broke the crackle rod.

She also knew that Interpol was coming to get her. So she baited Gray in order to trick them. And they fell for it. Carmen got away once again, but she never got the chance to say her feelings. That she loved him...