my valentine

Y/N's POV

its valentines day tomorrow and I'm so excited to celebrate it with my beautiful girlfriend Tate, Tate and I have been dating for 4 years now and we are both 20 years old. Tate's at the studio right now so I'm going to go to the store and get her a few things.

I park my car in the parking lot of Target and go inside. I go to the flowers and grab a bouquet of white roses because they are Tate's favourite flowers. I get her her favourite chocolates, a white teddy bear and I go to the check out. i go back to my car and put everything on the back seat and drive to my next stop.

I go into the jewellers and walk up to the counter "how can I help you ma'am?" a tall blonde man asks me.

"I got an order under the name y/l/n" I say smiling slightly at him.

"alright ill go get it" he says and smiles before walking into the back.

the man comes back a few minutes later wearing silk-like white gloves carrying a small black box.

I smile as he hands me the box carefully "alright that will be $5000" I pay and leave.

I get back to Tate and I's house and set everything up on our bed. I grab the TV remote and go on Netflix searching her favourite movie.

I hear the front door open and close "bub? you home?" Tate's cute little voice calls out.

"yea im in our room" I yell back and I hear little footsteps run up the stairs. I smile to myself and walk out our room meeting a smiley Tate.

"hi pretty girl" I say and kiss her cheek. her cheeks flush a light shade of pink and I giggle.

"close your eyes bubba I got a surprise for you" Tate smiles and closes her eyes. I grab her hands and walk her into our room.

I go behind her and cover her eyes with my hands "open your eyes"

Tate's POV

I open my eyes and have y/n's hands covering them "are you ready?" she asks me and I nod eagerly.

y/n moves her hands and I gasp at the sight "bubbbbb omg this is so cute🥺" I turn around and hug her super tight. I feel something square shaped against my thigh but I ignore it and lay a soft, passionate kiss on y/n's lips.

we lay on our bed and y/n puts on my favourite movie making me smile and kiss her cheek "I love you so much bub" I say.

"I love you so much more pretty girl" she replies and steps off the bed making me frown.

"stand up a minute" I stand up and y/n gets down on my knee and pulls out a small black box.

"Tate McRae since the moment I saw you I knew I was going to make you mine one day, and I did. um I love  you with all my heart and the past 10 years knowing you have been the bestie 10 years of my whole life. I'm in love with the way you still blush at every compliment I give you. and I love the way you do a cute little happy dance when I make you food and I love seeing your face lighten up when you see things you love, so with that. Will you make me the happiness girl in the entire universe and marry me?" (goddamn im almost tearing up lmao)

oh. my. fucking. god.

tears stream down my cheeks as I listen to everything y/n has to say. Once she finishes i quickly nod my head. she smiles and slips a beautiful ring on my finger before standing up and pulling me into a soft kiss.

y/n and I spend the rest of the night cuddling and watching movies.

ahhhh finally omfg this took ages to finish. n e wayz luv yall.

NOT EDITED <3