1.How it all started

He was alone, surrounded by corpses. He knew he would soon join them as he bled out. A figure behind the flames was all he could see in his once, now burning home. Then it dissapeared , the child cried out for it wishing for some comfort. The figure appeared behind him and embraced the sobbing blonde." Would you like to come with me, little one?"

________________________________________________________________________________

The blonde was now named Belphegor as a subclass to Greed, his ability was shape shifting therefore the name Belphegor( Belphegor is a lieutenant from hell who could shape shift). Although he's spent years with the servamp he realized/realised (it's different in different places. In New York its realized) that he did not yet know his name.

"I've been wondering master, what is your name?"

"Hmm? oh! right I haven't told you my name yet have I?

Well then my dear, you may call me Lawless"

________________________________________________________________________________

Time Skip brought to you by Chibi Bel

"Ushishishishi" Bel smiled creepily.

"I sometimes wonder when you developed that creepy personality"

"Awww don't be like that master~"

Lawless sighed" I still have to find a new playth- I mean eve"bel sweatdropped.

"By the way Bel are you going to accept their offer?"

Flashback

Bel went out to get some groceries that's all, so how in the world
did he end up on a couch in front of  a group of  people from the mafia.

"Hmm trash join us" grunted Xanxus.

"VOI TRASHY BOSS YOU CAN'T JUST SAY THAT SO SUDDENLY"yelled Squalo

"Pay me if you want me to explain"

Bel sweatdropped because well why would a baby need money.

Flashback end

" I would but you would be so lonely without me, right Lawly?"

"..."

"Fine I'll join the mafia"

Timeskip

They were all sitting together, the "Autonomous Assassination Team of Vongola IX",  the Varia, the strongest of them all, the ones that have to take 'impossible missions' no one else dares to take. The core members were ironically named after the sins.

Lucifer - Pride - Squalo    Mammon - Greed - Mammon    Asmodeus - Lust - Lussuria    Leviathan - Envy - Levi A Than   Beelzebub - Gluttony - Gola Moska    Satan - Wrath - Xanxus    Belphegor - Sloth - Belphegor

Bel mentally cried why did I have to be sloth the one Lawless hates most.

AU Explanation but its just Rasiel and some other stuff. Why?-because I'm too stupid to make some confusing family thingy.

Bel created Rasiel to be a mirror clone of him.

He made him so that he had some familial background and made it seem as though they hated eachother.

He developed a personality that was close to his other one so that he didn't seem suspicious.

In his new personality he is known as a battle genius, but his abilities only truly present themselves when he sees his own "royal" blood, which reminds him of the time he 'stabbed his brother'. He displays sadomasochistic tendencies, shown when he got excited when he himself was injured. Bel is rarely seen not smiling and is characterized by his distinctive "shi-shi-shi" laugh. Basically the same accept more sadistic.

_
And thus the assassin of the Varia was born.